chapter 11

"Elena go to the door and say your kidnapping her for the day." I said turning into Carolina's house parking the car."why do i have to? And i highly doubt she will come if i say that." She said confused. Sighing i turned in my seat to look at her."Elena your her friend right?" I asked her slowly. Nodding she still looked confused. Okay look your one of her closest friends so she trust you. Then there's me. I'm new so she will not really trust me." I explained. Nodding she got out of the car. I grabbed my phone texting Elijah.
(Old man=Elijah)
Me: hey baby
Old man: hey what's up
Me: nothing much just kinda kidnapped Elena and her friends.
Old man: do i want to know?
Me: Probably not
Old man: alright well love you i have to finish talking to your brothers
Me: aw ok Love you to. Putting my phone down i noticed three people in the car."well i don't have to get you now." I stated looking at Bonnie with raised eyebrows."Elena whats going on." She asked. Sighing she looked at me."Well today im taking you three shopping. We will stop at the mall,costume shop, and pet shop." I said giggling at their faces."why do we have to come then? How can we trust you." Bonnie said. Putting a finger up i grabbed my phone dialing Damon's number."Hey little bro." I said once he answered "What do you want im busy." He stated. "Well i have Elena the quite, Carolina the pep, and Bonnie the weird in my care. Were goimg shopping. Oh and the Lijah he will have a surprise when he gets home. Love ya bye." With that i hung up. Turning to girls i smiled. "Well lets get this show on the rode." I said turning back around driving off.