chapter 3

$$Damon p.o.v.$$
I was currently at the grill with Elena,Stefan,Bonnie,Alaric, Jeremy,and Caroline. While they were talking i noticed today was my Sisters birthday."Saint Stefan whats the date?" I asked just to be safe. Stefan rolled his eyes at the nickname but checked anyways."Oh shit um its the 25 of March. Um guys can you exuae me and Damon for the rest of the day." Stefan asked."Why we all were going to plan how to save my life and Elijah was gonna come." Elena exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes I may have feelings for her but today i don't care."Elena we will be back tomorrow ots just today is important to Damon and I." Stefan tried to explain without saying 'oh you know its juat we are going to vist or dead sisters grave you know the sister we never said we had.'. "Oh come one please guys just stay. We will need you." She said." Well i guess we can stay right Damon i mean after all it is for Elenas safety." Stefan exclaimed i juat looked at him as he lost his mind"No Stefan you may not care anymore but I do I am going that is final you guys have the meeting i am going." I said while trying not to kill him right now. I mean come one Madison jumped in front of a bullet for hm not knowing if she was going to wake up or not." Damon please just stay and help im sure whatever you are doing can wait. I mean what could it be." Caroline said i swear if someone else says today is not important i will snap. "Yea Damon just wait until tomorrow." My buddy Alaric said."Shut up ok im going today is the day my Stefan and I'se sister birthday. So im going that is final! Stefan you coming or not?!" I yelled getting up from the table. I saw im shake his head no so i just left to the cemetery. As soon as i got there i brought some flowers to put at her head stone. As soon as I set them down i broke into tears. This is the only time i cry. And the only person My best friend l/sister Madison June Salvatore.