chapter 10

Waking up i felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. Turning around i saw it was just Elijah. I love to watch him while he is sleeping. His usual black and stern face is peaceful almost baby like. His black hair is tossed around from last night, his lips are slightly parted so soft breaths come out."You know staring is creepy." His sexy morning voice stated taking me out of my state. Peeking he looked at me with a small smile."Morning." I said smiling at him. Leaning his head down he gave me a soft and slow kiss,yet you can still feel the love. "Now its a good morning." He said pulling back. Earning a giggle from me."Well Elijah i have to get ready I'm gonna spend time with my brothers and their friends." I said trying to get out of his arms. Only to be pulled back in his arms."Do you have to? I really want to lay with you today." He said putting his face in my neck. Giggling i pulled away."Sorry but i told them already." I said kissing his lips. Sighing he let go of me."Thanks baby love you." All he did was mumble going to the shower. Giggling i went to my suitcase grabbing my clothes getting ready.(picture on top) once dressed i put Elijahs suit out."Babe im leaving now." I yelled going to the door. Before walking out he was in front of me in only a towel around his waist showing of his tone abbs,His V line and that is all mine. Kissing me one last time."Now you can leave." He said smirking. Laughing i slapped his butt running out the door before he could get me back.

Salvatore boarding house

Walking in i saw Stefan and Elena in a Heated Make out. Screaming i covered my eyes dramatically falling to ground with my eyes shut tight."I'M BLIND TO MUCH PDA HELP ME AHHHHHH! IT HURTS SLOWLY DIEING goodbye cruel world." I said fake dieing."Ha Ha what are you doing here?" Stefan said sitting up i crossed my ankles and my arms."Wow well i feel loved. You want me to leave. Well Stefan i was going to invite you guys to the park but never mind." I stated huffing. Giggling Elena helped me up off the ground."Well thank you Elena it looks like you are the only NICE one here. you need ice cream now. Stefano im stealing yoir girlfriend now we are having a girl day." I said grabbing her arm pulling her away. Leaving a confused Stefan. Giggling Elena said."Madison what are we doing?" Putting her in my car. I walked to my side."Well Elena im about to pick up Caroline and Bonnie. Us four are going shopping and it will be my treat. I'M getting a Miniature pig and a kitten. Don't ask why Elijah doesn't even know so it is our secret. Im also getting Stefan a costume." I said looking over i saw Elena giving my an amused look."And what is the costume?" Smirking i said."That's for me to know and you to Dot dot dot."