chapter 1

I was in the garden while Stefan was chasing Miss.Katrina around. Katrina came a few months after Damon left. I miss my baby brother dearly."Hah I win whats my prize?" I hear Katrina say. I noticed that her and Stefan flirt with each other alot."well what would you like?" I heard a oh so familiar voice."They exceed your stay?" I heard Stefan ask." Please tell me i am hearing correctly, cause if not shot me now. Is that our little Dammy?" I asked coming out of my spot."Ah there is my sister."Damon exclaimed. I just giggled and jumped in his arms"DAMON I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!" I yelled. "Sorry about her Katrina she is mental." I heard Stefan say."hah Stefan Salvatore did you just call me mental in front of my friend kitty." I said faking shocked. "My my well if it isn't THE Damon Salvatore your sister has told me all about you."Kat exclaimed."all good things I hope Miss.Pierce""please call me Katrina." She flirted back."yeah call her Katrina im only aloud to call her kitty."i teased." Well brother's why don't we go inside Father will be calling us shortly, come Kat lets leave them be." I proclaimed" Maddie you never told me both of you brothers were cute." She whispered on or way back. "EWWW no they are no where cute and if they are they get it from me." I whispered back flipping my hair. She just giggled while we walked inside.