chapter 16

It has been around two weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I have yet to tell anyone not even Elijah. Well the only reason I haven't told him is since I haven't seen him in two weeks. Today I'm planning on heading to my brothers place to see if they have any information on Elijah. I had just gotten dressed(outfit on top) when I saw Elijah walk in. " 'Lijah I was just about to go ask my brothers if they have seen or head from you." I stated walking up to him. I was about to wrap my hands around his neck when he pushed me away with an irratated look in his face.
" What's wrong." I asked.
He scoffed "Oh like you don't know. You were in on this where you. You helped your brothers and everything. After everything I did for you?! I knew you would do anything to help your brothers. That why I didn't tell you where I was going in the first place. When I found out about Elena." he all but yelled. " Elijah I'm confused what are you talking about
I have been worried sick about you. Tell me what's going on." I said trying to understand what's going on. "Just get out." he muttered. I took a step back shoked he said that."I SAID GET OUT!"  he yelled again. "You know what fine." I said before heading out the door going to the place I knew I would get answers.

Knocking on the door I waited until of opened. " Hey I was wondering if we could talk. I kind of just need answers right now. And I was holding you would give them to me" I said. He nodded "Of course. I'll tell you anything you need." I have him a small smile before walking in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dunnnnn

Who do you guys think the guy is. Tell me in the comments. Who ever gets in right gets a shout out. Well I love you guys hope you liked the chapter.
❤ Llama Boss