chapter 7

##Madison##
I walked into the girl going straight for the bar. Once sitting down i saw a few guys starring at me with lust filled eyes."Can i get you anything." Someone said i looked up to see a boy with blonde hair and AMAZING eyes."yes Bourbon please." I said smiling softly. He nodded" Right up Miss." He trailed off not knowing what you to say."Mrs.Mikaelson some people know me as but you can call me Madison or Maddie." I said smiling. He chuckled once again."alright right up Maddie." He said going away. I turned in my seat to look at everyone in here. I saw a few guys still looking at me. I was so lost in thought i didn't notice a guy in front of me."Hi my name is Tyler. I couldn't help but notice you are new here am i right?"he said smirking a little. I looked him up and down before scoffing" what do you want pup." I said smirking now noticing his smirk fell once i said pup."Who are you?" I just laughed."Names Madison and if you exuse me i have to go." I replied drowning my drink before walking out.

##Elijah p.o.v##
We just finished talking i was still seated in the couch while everyone else was sitting around me."If you don't mind me asking but why ARE you married to Madison?" Jeremy Gilbert asked."yeah i want to know why we should let you date our sister." Damon said glaring at me. I just sat there starring into his eyes."Because she is my humanity. If she ever does i know i would switch it off." I exclaimed. I wasn't lying I loved her to much. After 3 years of dating she became my everything i didn't know what to do without her." How long have you guys been together before marriage and now?" He asked still glaring."we dated for 4 years married for 116." Everyones mouths fell" so you guys were together for 120 years." Stefan said in aww." I believe so." I stated."SCOOBY DOO GANG PREPARE TO DIE!" Madison yelled outraged running at the group. I quickly raced to her grabbing her face abd smashing my lips to hers. I did that to calm her down and because i wanted to kiss her. For a moment she didn't do anything,but soon enough she kissed me back. We started of slow until her hand cupped my cheak deeping the kiss. Remembering everyone else I pull away. I let go of her to sere her okay."now love what is the matter." I said softly."They didn't tell me a wolf was here so i got mad. Sorry?" She said innocently."we must be off to or house." I exclaimed walking out."Bye guys see you tomorrow." She said running to catch up. I grabbed her hand laceing our fingers together. I smiled softly at her as she hugged my waist as we walked."I love you." I whispered walking to the car. I opened the door for her."And i love you." She said giving me a quick kiss before getting in the car. I walked to my side got in. As pulling out i grabbed her hand and drove off.