chapter 12

Pulling up to the mall we got out."Ok so lets get to know each other. Carolina tell me about yourself." I stated looping my arm through hers and Elena." Well in 17. Was turned by Katrina, um I'm dating Matt Donavon. Yeah." She said ad we walked into Victoria secret. "Wait Matt Dona- ah the boy with the Amazing Blue eyes?" I asked."Yeah how did you know?" She asked looking at a pair of underwear."Oh went to Mystic Grill. He seems cool." I said looking at them. Bonnie and Elena were up front while Care and I were looking at underwear."So Madz can you answer me a question? I mean i understand if you don't want to." She said once they came over to us."Go ahead ask away." I stated."Why are you with Elijah? Don't get me wrong he seems ok im just curious." She questioned getting the attention of tje other two.sighing i picked up a pair of bras." I love him. He's my everything. He makes me happy when im sad. He knows me bettee then i know myself. Yeah he's an original,but that's just a name. I mean yeah he has done thing in the past. Yet haven't we all? I guess what im saying is. When i was alone and i thought Stefan, and Damon were dead. I turned my humanity off. Having q life with out my two brothers was like living in hell. Yet somehow Elijah he was able to tuen my humanity back on i don't know how and i don't care. Being with Elijah makes me happy. Thats the thing im never really happy. Even as a human. Stefan was always with Kat. And Damon was at war. So my Father made me the lady in the house. I.always had to keep everything clean. Put food on the table. But most of all keep my brothers happy. Damon and Stefan were my happiness back then. Seeing them happy was all i ever wanted. So when i had something that made me happy without even trying i never wanted to let it go. I love Elijah he makes me happy when ever im with him i swear my heart i filled with Llamas doung the jig. Even after 100 something years he can still make me fill like we just met. That's why im with him. Im with him cause he is my humanity my obe and only love." I stated leaving them speechless.