chapter 19

Hey guys I'm so sorry i haven't been updating i have been having family problems so I hope you guys forgive me. But here's a chapter.

So far since that night I've been on the road with Klaus and Stefan. We were currently at this bar looking for a wolf named Ray. I an currently looking like I'm 8months but I could be wrong. I was sitting at the bar with a cup of water in my had watching Klaus and Stefan torture this Ray guy. "Stefan it seems like your brother isn't giving up. You take care of this while I go deal with him." Klaus said going over to me and handing me the cup of wolfsbane. "No its okay I can handle this." Stefan said. Klaus turned his head a little to look at him. " You know I you try to run I can't promise you that your sister would be safe." Klaus said its okay though cause I know he's lieing, but to make it believable I had to act. "I feel the love Klaus. And to think we had something going on." I said smirking at him. Stefan nodded and ran off. " so love how long do you think you are now?" He asked once Stefan was gone. "Oh I see you care now." I teased him. He looked at me smiling. "Come on love you should know I would never kill you. But seriously how far are you?" This is something about Klaus. He has always cared for me. Even after I chose Elijah. " I think I'm around 8 months, but I can't be sure" I answered looking at my stomach. "Well do you have any names yet." He sad dipping a dart In the wolfsbane water." I only have a boys name seeing as ever since I was a little girl I wanted to name a boy Roman. But I'm not sure about a girl though." I said sighing. its kinda sad that Elijah won't be here to name his child." Well I know my brother wanted to name a girl Neveah. But let's get to the matter on hand. Oh Ray."