xxv | Neo Royal Blacksmiths

The team all stood in the Bridge, staring at the hologram of the Fangblade that Nya projected. Though they all looked the same, it was the second one.

All the ninjas had their armor off. No reason to have it on if they aren't ready to engage in a fight.

Well, the only one not in their suit was Scarlett. She was in her casual bodysuit and boots that she usually wore beforehand. Her eyes were glued to what appeared to be a letter.

"Though they got the first one, there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor," the samurai began to explain. "They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?"

Jay was focused on other things, however. He placed a hand on her shoulder with a giddy smile. "I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?"

Nya smiled.

"We're over that," Kai snapped. "Can we move on?"

The ninja in blue made silly noises as he waved him off. "Someone's a little hot under the collar."

Zane stepped up. "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay." He too had a little smirk.

"Great observation, Mr. Roboto." Kai placed his hands on his hips. "But Cole or Scarlett haven't found theirs, either."

"I got it!"

Kai now freaked out once the ninja of earth cheerfully exclaimed. "You've unlocked it!? Oh, you're fucking kidding me!"

Nya nervously smiled. "Uh, you can relax. Scarlett still hasn't found hers either."

Said ninja didn't respond. She refused to look up from the fancy writing addressed to her. Her slightly furrowed eyebrows showed a sign of distress.

"Uh, Casper? What you got there?" Jay asked.

Scarlett finally glanced up at the five. "Look."

He took the letter and read it aloud. Nya looked over his shoulder. "To Scarlett Dragonfire... Our previous candidate for the host of this year's Talent Show had been injured in a nearly fatal accident just yesterday. We thought, what better replacement than the face of Ninjago before she went MIA? For heroic reasons we've come to understand, but the point still stands. If you aren't too busy with the ninja, would you spare some time to participate in this event? The city would love to see a familiar figure again! If you are interested, please meet with us in the city theatre any time before March 4th. We hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Ninjago Talent Judges."

"Interesting... they would like you to host a talent show?" Zane questioned.

"That's what the letter says," Nya replied. "But... do we really have time for something like that right now?"

Cole smiled. "Yeah, we do! See, I figured out where I recognize that Fangblade from." He ran off toward the back for a minute and returned with a book. "I have a picture of it!"

Kai nervously chuckled. "Oh, okay. Good. For a second I thought you... heh. Never mind."

Cole sat at the table. "I got it." It appeared to be a photo album.