ii | Training

"Nya, hand me one of those gears?"

She did as told, giving Scarlett a specific cog. She watched as her new friend tightened it into a specific spot on what now appeared to be a helmet.

"Okay... now another one of those screws. The one that you were using before you came to the village. I'm 99% sure those are the right ones for this thing."

Nya took said object and placed it in her hand. She bent over to observe her fasten a red plate on the surface of the headgear.

"Wow... you're really good at this."

Scarlett smiled as she sat up straight, moving away a little. "My dad was something of an architect. I picked it up from him."

The two waited for a few moments. Nothing fell apart.

"Oh, you're a godsend." Nya rushed to pick up the helmet, beaming. "Thank you, thank you!"

Scarlett clapped her hands together once, her expression just as bright. "I'm glad it worked out. Although... am I allowed to ask who's wearing this? Is it you or one of the ninjas?"

Nya thought for a bit; who could she tell? Though if she did stumble upon the boys, there was a chance she could spurt it out accidentally.

But she was nice enough to help during the day. And again, who would she tell? She just needed to know that it was to stay between them.

"Can you keep a secret?" Nya asked. When she nodded, she then said, "The boys are supposedly going to be heroes... well I'm planning on becoming one myself. This is gonna be my suit."

Scarlett looked at her for a few seconds, unblinking. Her face then lit up in such excitement her eyes appeared to be glowing. "That's so cool!"

Though before the former could comment something else, an object on her wrist began to blink. Her eyes widened a bit as she pressed a button on what appeared to be a communicator.

"Help, please! Lord Garmadon has arrived in Jamanakai Village!"

"Lord Garmadon?" Scarlett questioned. "Who's that?"

"We were there a few hours ago and everything seemed alright..." Nya looked to her friend. "No time to explain, I have to go tell the others!"

As she ran out of the room, Scarlett followed. However, she was stopped just seconds after.

"You stay here. You'd be at greater risk going down there."

The latter, although hesitant, nodded.

Nya rushed toward where she knew the ninjas would be; the lounge.

"Don't worry, Master," she heard the one in white—Zane—say. "We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns."

When she practically threw the door open, she found Wu inside as well. The four were laughing, though he was probably scolding them.

One in blue was the first to turn to her. "Oh, hey Nya. Were you talking to somebody? I could've sworn I heard—"

"Lord Garmadon, he's returned!" she cut him off in alarm. "He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!"