xviii | Identity Disclosed

"What!?" Jay shouted in both shock and anger. "We have to fight the samurai? But we don't even have our Golden Weapons and he has that hulking thing of armor! It's not fair!"

Pythor was unfazed by the fact. "I want to see once and for all who is the greatest hero! Is it samurai, or ninja? Only the victor will be allowed to leave!"

If they weren't afraid before, they were a little now.

"Stay together," Kai warned the others.

"Perhaps he can join our team to fight our way out?" Zane suggested. "After all, he hates the Serpentine too."

However, the robotic warrior only threw a circular boomerang at the four, knocking them all off their feet in order to dodge it. After hitting one of the rocks, it flew back to them.

Cole stood up first. "Okay, so fuck that. He is not on our team."

The samurai then rushed forward, slapping an arm toward the ground from left to right to try and knock the four down like bowling pins.

Fortunately, they merely jumped away and landed behind them. The ninjas slid to be next to each other.

The warrior chucked their boomerang at Jay, who ducked. "Ha! You missed!"

What he didn't expect was for it to come back, despite it being a literal boomerang, almost twice as hard. It banged him right in the back of the head.

"Ow! The hell was that for!?" A pounding headache was already beginning to form.

The crowd continued to cheer. From near Lloyd's cage, Pythor and Skales nodded in approval.

The samurai slashed their massive sword downward, causing a small tremor in the ground which the ninjas dodged. It was just the four trying to avoid the blade slicing them in half at this point.

Zane inhaled and released a quick breath. "Tornado of Creation?"

The other three nodded, seeing as this was their only way to victory. In unison, they spun into their colored tornadoes; rocky brown, fiery red, clear—almost white—blue, and electric blue.

"Earth!"

"Fire!"

"Ice!"

"Lightning!"

When combined, a tornado larger than the Great Devourer statue with mismatched colors formed. Fire sparks and rocks flew out, bits of lightning surrounded the entirety, and the bottom released an icy mist.

It slowly moved toward the samurai, who backed up in slight fear. Many weapons and bits of land were being hurled toward the tornado along with a heart-shaped lollipop. Not that it did much. Even the warrior's sword was pulled in.

The tornado disappeared almost instantly, leaving the ninjas with a slingshot the size of the mech. All together, they pulled back a large spiked ball.

They released it, letting it fly and hit their opponent. The samurai was knocked back yards, almost hitting Pythor and Skales.

As the ninjas began running toward the samurai, Skales flinched. However, the anacondrai only pulled a lever, causing the arena to create spikes that stopped them in their tracks.