Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Er... guys," Liam started as he walked into the living room from upstairs. Grace,Niall, zayn, Louis, Harry and I were all watching TV. His tone made me slightly worried about whatever he was about to tell us next. "It's seems that we've run into a little problem."

"And what would that problem be, Liam?" Louis asked pausing the TV as we all turned our attention towards Liam.

"Well you all know what happened with Ashlyn's grandfather yesterday. And I'm sure you all know about Ashlyn and Harry's little, uh..." He trailed of for a second glancing at both Harry and I. I shot Harry a quick glare before turning my attention back to Liam. Harry hasn't made any attempt to apologize to me yet for how he yelled at me yesterday. I'm in no wayhappy with him. "Well anyway, it's seems that someone got some pictures of the uh, argument we'll call it. And afterwards they got pictures of me with my arms around Ash. I was just comforting her but they made it seem like it was uh.. romantic." He said awkwardly.

"What?! How is that even possible for someone to get pictures? We were in the backyard not in public!" I fumed. I don't even know how someone could get pictures of us from our backyard, that's just creepy.

"I don't know, but the pictures look like they we're taken from our neighbors over to the right of the house. The pictures are from far away but you can still make out it's us."

"So anyway," Liam continued. "The tabloids are questioning Harry and Ashlyn's relationship. They have a picture of me with my arm around her and kissing her forehead, it was in a comforting way but they're making it seem romantic. The tabloids are trying to sell that Ashlyn is cheating on Harry with me." I glanced at Harry but his face was unreadable.

"That's completely ridiculous!" I stood up and marched over to Liam. He had his phone is his hand where he was reading bits of the article from, I grabbed it from him and examined the pictures for myself.

There was two pictures, one of and angry looking Harry screaming in my face. My head wasn't facing the camera so my expression wasn't seen. The next picture was of Liam with his arms around me, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Who the hell would do this?" I said looking up angrily as if the answer would be somewhere my eyes could find it.

"I don't know but what I do know is that people are questioning your relationship." Liam said, pointing at both Harry and I.

"Well what are they supposed to do?" Niall asked after staying quiet the whole conversation.

"Before I came down here I was talking to the management about it. They want us to leave the house for a couple days and go to a hotel or something. Just so whoever took these pictures doesn't get anymore for now. They suggested we take a boat over to one of the smaller islands and stay in a hotel there for a few nights."

"That's actually not a bad idea, could be fun." Zayn shrugged.

"Well I hope you all feel the same way because I think it's what we need to do." Liam said, he looked around as looking for everyone's approval. We all simply nodded our heads.

"I'll help you figure out all the hotel business and transportation Liam, want to go outside?" I suggested standing up and pointing towards the outside patio.

"That's great, but I think we should stay inside because of, you know..." He trailed off and cast an awkward look in Harry's direction.

"Let's go upstairs then." I said and ran up the steps without waiting for Liam.

----------------------------------------------

"What?! Liam! I thought you said me and Grace could share a room!" I yelled at Liam once we were in the lobby of the hotel we were staying at later that day. Liam insisted that Harry and I had to share a room because it seemed more 'couple like'. When we planned it earlier he said Grace and I could share a room, the second we got to the hotel he decided to spring this on me.