Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Are you serious?!" I asked shocked staring at the five boys in front of me.

"Yup, we want you and your friend Grace to come with us to Hawaii." Harry said with a smile on his face.

"But why? I mean it's not that I don't want to go, I'm just wondering why you want us to come with you."

"Well," Liam started. "Harry was saying how much he had enjoyed spending time with you the other day and how you were fun to hang out with. We all thought it would be fun to have a couple of extra people around to be with while we're in Hawaii." I looked over at Harry and saw he was blushing slightly.

"Oh, well I know Grace will love this but I don't know if my grandparents will let us go. I'm supposed to be spending the summer with them, not away from them."

"We've already got that figured out, my grandmother talked to your grandparents about it and they thought it was fine." Harry said.

"Well then, yeah! We'll come with you guys, it sounds like a lot of fun." I said, finally taking in what was actually going to happen. Grace and I are going on vacation to Hawaii with One Direction!

"Yay!" They all cheered.

"So how long are we going and when are we going?"

"We're leaving tomorrow and we''ll be gone for the rest of the summer. It's the beginning of July now so almost two months." Liam said.

"Okay great, I'll go tell Grace everything. You guys might want to stay down here so she doesn't blow your ear drums with her screams."

"Alright!" Harry said laughing along with the other guys.

***********************************************************************************************************

"We're here!" Niall said walking into the restaurant with the rest of One Direction.

"Oh my gosh!" Grace squealed. "I'm so excited for this trip! We're going to have so much fun!" She gave them all hugs while talking excitedly.

"The limo is outside to bring us to the airport whenever you guys are ready." Liam said after hugging Grace.

"Great, let's go!" Grace and I picked up our bags and headed outside. Once we were all in the limo and on the way to the airport I couldn't stop smiling about how we're going on vacation with One Direction. This is going to be so much fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short but i'll upload soon.

Yay! They're going on vacation! It's going to get a lot better from now on while they're in Hawaii. Comment and tell me what you think and vote if you liked it! thanks :D