Chapter 13

Recap:

"Harry!" She said, immediately putting a smile on her face. The other girl look like she was about to melt from seeing Harry in person, she couldn't even form words. "I didn't know that you-"

"Had a girlfriend?" Harry said cutting her off.

"What?!" The brunette said finally forming words, and I swear her jaw dropped to the ground.

"Yup," He said with a big smile and tightening his grip on my waist. "You heard me, Ashlyn's my girlfriend."

Chapter 13

"Right love?" Harry said looking at me.

"Uh-" I started, but was cut off again this time by Harry.

"Right," He answered for himself. "Well we better be going now, Liam will get impatient if we don't hurry up." He released his grasp on me then picked my hand up right after. He led me to the front of the store pushing the shopping cart with one hand and holding my hand in the other. Leaving behind the two girls with looks of absolute shock spread across their faces. Harry looked back and flashed them one last smile before we were out of their sight.

What just happened?!

"So let me get this straight," Liam said to Harry and I once we got back to the car and loaded all the groceries in. "You told two random fans that you two are dating?" Liam said trying to focus on the road while figuring out what just happened. He didn't look mad but he surely wasn't happy either.

"Well," Harry started. He had a thoughtful look on his face, as if he was trying to find a way to explain himself without making it seem like he did something wrong. A little too late for that. "Technically I did but-"

"Harry, you either did or didn't. Which one is it?" Liam said cutting him off.

"I did." Harry said looking down, I think he now realized that this wasn't such a good idea.

Anger flicked across Liam's face for a second but he quickly controlled himself and calmed down.

"Harry, you do realize what this means right? Those two girls from the store will surely tell people that Ashlyn is your girlfriend, what will you do then?" Liam's voice got louder as he spoke and anger was clearly written on his face now.

"It's just two people, nobody will believe them!" Harry said back.

"If there's proof that you two were at that store, people will definitely believe it. Plus, they've already had some suspicions since that twit cam video you made Ashlyn be in. There's no way to avoid it now, the news will get out." Liam had one hand on the steering wheel, his other hand was waving around as he expressed his anger with Harry.

"Do you honestly think they're going to tell people?" Harry asked Liam with disbelief.

"Why wouldn't they?! They could probably get money for it too, some greedy gossip magazine will make a great story off of this. Pretty soon you'll be getting lots of questions about this, so be prepared."

"I really don't think they'll tell anyone." Harry said, not looking convinced his own statement himself.

"It doesn't matter now, you've already said it. We just have to wait to see what happens. Why did you tell them that anyway?" Liam asked, now more calm and not yelling.

"I don't know!" Harry yelled grabbing his head in frustration and pulling at his curly hair. "I was going to get Ashlyn like you told me too and I heard the girls giving Ashlyn a hard time just because she knew us. Nobody deserves to be treated that way and nobody should be treating other people that way. So to shut them up I just said that Ashlyn was my girlfriend, I didn't really think about it I just did it."