Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Wake up Ashlyn!" Grace sang from outside my closed bedroom door. "I made breakfast!"

"Coming!" I called to her and dragged myself out of my bed. As I made my way downstairs the smell of bacon filled the air. I walked into the kitchen to see all five of the boys pigging out to the food Grace made while she put more bacon on the stove.

"Geez, you'd think you guys have never had a meal before the way you're eating." I commented at their gross eating habits. I grabbed a plate and loaded it up with a bunch of bacon and waffles Grace also made while the boys all mumbled hello and morning to me with mouths full of food.

"Morning Ashlyn!" Grace said cheerfully as I took a seat at the kitchen table next to Liam.

"Good morning Grace, at least someone in this house knows how to say hello properly." I said pretending to be mad, that earned a few laughs from the boys.

"So," Grace said as she placed a plate of bacon on the table, which the boys all eagerly grabbed at, and took a seat with a plate of waffles for herself. "What's the plan for today?"

"Hmm," Zayn said looking thoughtful. "I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders then went back to stuffing his face with food.

"Well," Liam started while wiping his hands on a napkin. "We obviously should try to lay low and not go out into public to much. I mean we're definitely going to explore the islands some but we don't want to attract to much attention to ourselves. We'll have to find ways to entertain ourselves here."

"That won't be to difficult, we have plenty to do here." Grace said.

"Yeah, I was thinking some time this week we could go on one of those boat rides around the island. It seems like it would be fun if you guys are interested." Liam suggested.

"That sounds good." Harry said shrugging.

"Ahh, this is so nice." Grace said as she took the poolside chair next to me a little while later.

"I know, right? The sun is so bright and warm today, perfect for tanning." I said as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes. It was nice to finally relax and not having to do anything. The pool in our backyard was great because it gave Grace and I the perfect place to soak up the sun and get a nice tan. I also loved having the beach barely to steps away, it was relaxing to look at and to hear the waves crash up on the shore.

I put my headphones in my ears and easily got lost in the music. As I closed my eyes to relax I couldn't help but think how lucky Grace and I really are. We're on vacation with One Direction! I guess it never really sunk in at first because everything happened so fast, thinking about it now we really are the luckiest girls in the world.

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around me and pick me up.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed opening my eyes to be met with a smiling Harry right in my face.

"Taking you for a swim of course." Harry said as he made his way to the edge of the pool.

"No! Harry please don't throw me in!" I said frantically.

"Why not?" He asked quizzically.

"Because I don't want to be thrown in! Why else?!"

"Hmm," He said putting on a thinking face for a minute. "That doesn't seem like a very good reason."

"What?! Is there any other reason? C'mon, please don't throw me in!" I said desperately.

"Fine, but you have to say 'I love Harry Styles, he is super hot and I want to marry him.' " Harry said with a cheeky grin spread across his gorgeous face. Wait, what?! There's no way I like Harry, I mean he is quite attractive but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I just want to enjoy my time in Hawaii with my best friend Grace and my new friends of One Direction.