Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Is it over yet?" Grace complained once again in the middle of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Shut up! It's still on!" Harry said, not even bothering to look away from the TV.

"But guys, this is the third Harry Potter movie we've watched in a row! Can't we change it?"

"Once it's over we'll change it." I told her calmly.

"Yes! To what movie?"

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." Grace didn't respond but just glared at me.

For the first time in my life I wasn't completely absorbed in a Harry Potter movie. I started drifting off into thought thinking about how the fans would react to Harry and I. Liam probably wouldn't want me to check all the tweets about what people are saying about us because he knows all the hurtful messages will make me more upset. But I couldn't help it, I just want to know what people are saying.

I logged onto Twitter on my phone and first saw that I had 10,000+ followers, the last time I checked I had just over one hundred. I had loads of mentions too, I'm actually surprised to see how many people are happy for us. I thought I would have a lot of hate tweets but I'm very touched by all the support the boy's fans are already giving. Ignoring all the mean tweets, I quickly responded to a few of the nice ones.

"Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash." Grace repeated over and over again, kicking my leg with each word.

"What?!" I snapped and turned to face my annoying best friend.

"The movie's over now, can you go put the other movie in?"

"Why don't you?"

"Cause I don't want to and none of them will do it." She pointed her thumb to the five guys sprawled all over the living room as they watched credits roll down the screen.

"Well I'm not either." I said, Grace glared at me then sighed heavily as she got up and went to change the movie.

I sighed and rested my head against the arm of the couch for a minute while Grace got the movie ready. Closing my eyes I realized how tired I rally am, it's been a long last couple of days. And everything has been so stressful lately.

"Whoa!" Voices all chorused together in shock. I opened my eyes to see what was happening but was just faced with more darkness.

"Uh, guys? Am I the only who noticed the dark?" I asked the, my eyes adjusted slightly to the dark.

"Really? Did the light's go out? I couldn't tell." Louis replied sarcastically.

"Shut up! Seriously, why did the lights go out?" I was starting to get scared not being able to see any of my surroundings, I slid down onto the ground to move closer to the boys.

"Aw, is someone scared?" Harry mocked, if only the lights were on so he could see my piercing glare directed at him.

"Shut up Harry and come with me." Liam said, sounding like he had a brilliant idea.

"Where are you going?" Grace asked. Neither replied and both boys left the room and went upstairs.

"Thanks for answering!" Grace called and I could practically hear the eye roll in her voice.

"So-" Zayn started but his voice was cut off by a loud roar of thunder and a bright flash of lighning that illuminated the whole room for a split second.

"Cheese and rice!" I screamed in horror and grabbed onto whoever was closest to me.

"It's okay Ash." Niall said and wrapped his arms protectivly around me.