Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Come on guys! Run faster!" Louis shouted as all seven of us raced through the airport.

"Finale boarding call for flight 51." A woman's voice said over the intercom system.

"Crap guys! That's us, go faster!" Liam yelled to everyone. I really don't think my legs could carry me any faster, I'm already ready to collapse.

We would've been on time if Niall hadn't decided he wanted to stop for something to eat on the way. Everyone was okay with that except when Niall and Louis went in to get the food, they were mobbed by fans. The rest of the guys ended up going out to meet the fans too so now we're all late for our flight.

I sighed in relief when we came to the boarding area of our flight. "Yes, we've finally made it!" I said as we all slowed down and took a deep breath.

"That was quite a work out." Harry said inbetween breaths.

"I know, I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life. It would've been terrible if we missed our flight." Grace said as we all handed our tickets to the lady at the plane's gate.

Once we got on the plane and found the spots our seats were in, Grace immediately took a middle seat inbetween Zayn and Niall. Behind them sat Liam, Harry, and Louis, which left me bymyself behind all of them. That's just wonderful, not even Grace would sit with me.

I quietly took my seat by the window and put my headphoes in while waiting for the plane to take off. I'll probably just sleep through most of the flight since I didn't get much last night, I was to excited for today.

I was in the middle of listening to Two is Better than One when somebody tapped my shoulder, I looked over and saw Liam sitting next to me.

"Oh," I said pausing my music. "Hi."

"Hello, I didn't think it would be very fun to sit alone so I sat with you. Hope you don't mind." Liam said smiling.

"Oh, no that's fine. Thanks." I smiled back.

"Feel free to put your earphones back in, I'm quite tired myself and don't think I'll stay awake much longer." He said as he laid his head bacl and closed his eyes.

"Alright." I put my headphones back in my ears and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized my head was resting on whoever was sitting next to me's shoulder. I quickly moved my head off of Liam's shoulder and paused my music for while and checked my phone, we only had about a half hour left in the flight. In total there's going to be three flight's get to Hawaii, this flight ends in Boston, Massachusetts, then we'll be flying from Boston to somewhere in California, and then straight to Hawaii.

I also had a new text message from Grace, it said "Cute! xD" with a picture attached. It was me with my head on Liam's shoulder and his head resting on top of my head, we were both asleep. It's just like Grace to do something like that, I don't know how she got the picture though since she's two rows ahead of us.

"It is cute." Liam said pointing to the picture on my phone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize I was doing that, I was sleeping." I blurted out as my cheeks turned bright red.

"Don'y worry about it, I was asleep too. Well for most of it, I woke up a little while ago."

"I'm sorry! You could've woken me up or pushed me off or something."

"It's not a big deal." He said with a smile.

"Okay." I said smiling back.

"So," Liam started. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good, I was so tired i'm glad I finally got some sleep. How was yours?"

"It was nice, I can't believe I actually slept that long, this is such a long flight."

"I know, atleast it's almost over."

"Agreed." Liam said.

Liam and I just talked to each other for the rest of the flight, it was really nice. Liam is a really nice person. Before we knew it we were landing in Boston and boarding our next flight to California.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5! Tell me what you think! They're not in Hawaii yet but they'll be there soon enough, thanks for reading!

p.s. I didn't edit it yet so sorry if there's any mistakes

Picture: Liam Payne