Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Ashlyn! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Louis screamed while jumping on my bed.

"Louis, go away." I mumbled into my pillow.

 "Come on! All the others are at the hotel's restaurant downstairs eating breakfast." He said still jumping on the bed.

 "It's your fault I'm so tired, you kept me up with your snoring last night!" I said sitting up and stretching.

 "Oh well, it's too late now. If I snore again tonight just throw a pillow at me or something, that usually shuts me up. No get ready, we don't want to keep them waiting any longer!"

 "Okay, okay. I'll get ready now, you can go meet them now if you'd like."

 "No I already told them I'd wait for you, now hurry up!"

 "Fine! Stop being so pushy!" I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a purple v-neck shirt and quickly got dressed in the bathroom. I threw on my black converse and quickly brushed threw my long brown hair with my hands as Louis and I walked down to the restaurant.

 "So how was your night with Harry?" Louis asked once we were in the elevator.

 "What are you talking about?" I said, not meeting his gaze.

 "You two came back into the hotel room around two o'clock in the morning last night, you guys woke me up but I didn't say anything."

 "Oh, well you were snoring really loudly and I couldn't sleep so I was going to go for a walk. But when I got out of bed I accidentely stepped on Harry and it woke him up so he just came with me." I quickly explained.

 "Sure you did." Louis said, obviously not believing me.

 "If you don't believe me than ask Harry!"

 "I already did, everyone was talking about it while you were still sleeping."

 "What did Harry say?"

 "He said the same thing as you."

 "And you don't believe him?"

 "Well just because you both have the same story doesn't mean it's true."

 "Yes it does! Why wouldn't you believe your best friend?!"

 "Oh, look! We're at the restaurant!" Louis just as we came into view of the restaurant, he led us over to where the boys and Grace were sitting.

 "Hey guys!" I said taking a seat next to Grace.

 "Hello!" Everyone said back.

 "Did you guys already order?"

 "Yup, Louis already told us what he wanted and I ordered choclate chip pancakes for you." Grace said.

 "Yay! My favorite!" I said, just as the waitress brought our food over.

 After we all finished eating we headed back to the hotel room, luckily the boys weren't recognized by any fans.

 "So what should we do know?" I asked falling back onto the bed.

 "Whatever we do is going to have to be in the hotel, the storms hit and it's raining like crazy out there." Liam said.

 "Okay, so do you guys want to go down to the hotel's pool or something?" I asked.

 "I'm sure it'll be packed down there since there's no outdoor activities for today. Why don't we watch a movie?" Liam suggested.

 "Oh! We're watching Beastly since you guys picked the two movies we watched last night." Grace said, the boys all groaned in agony in response.