Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Here we are." Liam said as we pulled up to the house we're going to stay at, I couldn't tell what it looked like yet since there was a gate and fence.

We all grabbed our bags and headed towards the house, once I saw the outside of it I was shocked. The house was huge, it looked like a house a celebrity would live in. The path leading up to the house was made of stone and there was brightly colored flowers in front of the house and on either side of the stone path. Right in the center of everything was a fountain flowing with crystal clear water.

The inside of the house was even more amazing, everything had an open feeling to it. Everywhere you turned you could see outside, it was like you were living outdoors. The second we got inside everyone ran upstairs to claim their bedroom, after looking around the house for a minute I followed them and was left with the smallest bedroom at the end of the hallway. But even for the smallest bedroom in the house it was still pretty big, it's bigger than my bedroom at home at least.

I quickly threw my stuff on the bed then headed back downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I was met with an unhappy Niall who was searching through the kitchen, most likley looking for food.

"What's your problem?" I asked as I took a seat at breakfast bar.

"We have no food." He complained as he took the seat next to me.

"Well obviously, we just got here and no one has done food shopping yet."

"The people who rented the house before us could've at least left a box of crackers or something."

"C'mon," I said standing up. "Let's go food shopping."

"Okay, there's three cars in the garage that we have for the whole time we're here, we can take one of those. Liam has all the keys so I'll go grab them from him." He ran upstiars and quickly came back down with a set of keys.

"Let's go!" He said and ran out the door.

"This isn't a grocery store." I said to Niall as he pulled into a restaurant directly across from the ocean. We were in town looking for a grocery store but we were only met with beach resorts everywhere we turned.

"I know." He said as he put on a pair of sunglasses and started walking into the restaurant. After a minute I followed him in and found him seated in a booth in the corner.

"What are you doing? We're supposed to be food shopping." I said as I took the seat across from him.

"I was hungry." He said simply shrugging his shoulders, he picked up the menu on the table and started looking at it.

"That's why we were on our way to the grocery store, you couldn't have waited?"

"Nope." He said popping the p. I sighed and picked up the other menu, now that I thought about it I was pretty hungry too.

"Hello I'm Linda, I'll be your server for today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" A young, bleach blonde waitress who's name was apparently Linda said a little to cheerfully.

"Yes that'd be great, we're also ready to order our meals now too." Niall said flashing her a big smile.

"Wow, you came all the way from Ireland." She said recognizing his Irish accent and smiling back just as big. She obviously didn't recognize him from One Direction but she quite clearly liked him.

"Yeah kinda of," Niall said chuckling a bit. "It was a very long flight."

"I'm sure it was." She said winking, I think she was trying to be flirty but to me she just sounded creepy.

"Alright then," I said interupting their conversation. "I'm gonna get orange juice, cheese omelet with bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs on the side. Also some toast with a little cinammon on it, and some strawberrys and pineapples and apple sauce too."

"Is that it?" She asked me, giving me a look like I commited the world's biggest crime.

"Oh, can I actually get some orange slices too?" I said as I handed he my menu.

"Sure," She said with a disgusted look and then turned to face Niall. "What can I get for you, hun?"

"Basically the same as her and some pancakes." He said, also giving the waitress his menu.

"Coming right up!" Linda said taking our menus then she headed off somewhere.

"Geez," I said after she was out of earshot. "What was her problem?"

"I don't know, but she definitley liked me." He said winking.

"Really? I couldn't tell. I mean why was she giving me such dirty looks?"

"I think it's because you're a girl and you aren't afraid to eat."

"What do you mean?"

"You ordered a bunch of food, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that or calling you fat or anything, and you're a girl. Most girls are afraid to eat infront of people, especially guys, which is actually really annoying. I actually think it's really cool that you don't care about how much you eat or if you eat infront of people, most girls aren't like that nowadays. Obviously our waitress has a problem with people eating, and herself eating considering she was about that size of a twig." Niall said and I wasn't sure if I should be happy or mad, I never really thought about how much I ate. I've always just been naturally skinny, I guess I do eat a lot of food.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment I guess, and I think it's really cool how you like when a girl isn't afraid to eat. I've never heard a guy say something like that, usually guys like a girl who's stick thin like that waitress."

"You should take it as a compliment, and believe it or not guys like it when a girl eats. I personally like a girl who eats the same amount as me, and if you haven't learned it already I eat a lot."

"Oh trust me, I've noticed." I said and we both started cracking up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thanks for reading! I know it's been kind of a long time since I've uploaded and I'm sorry, I wasn't sure how to write this chapter. I know what is going to happen later in the story but I just have to figure out all the stuff before it happens. If you liked it comment and vote, thanks again for reading! It means a lot to me :)

Question! Would you guys prefer if I wrote longer chapters but didn't update as much or shorter chapters and uploaded a couple of times a week? Let me know!

p.s. I didn't edit yet because I really wanted to get this posted so sorry for any mistakes!