Final Chapter!

"Surprise!" Six familiar voices chorused as I entered the living room.

"Wow! I'm so shocked!" I laughed as I looked around the room. There was streamers, balloons and all kinds of decorations everywhere. There was one big banner hanging across the back wall that said "Happy Birthday Ashlyn!". They all had the brightest smile on their faces as I ran to hug them all.

"Happy birthday!" They all once again said together.

"Thanks guys! I hate the fact that I'm turning eighteen but I'm glad I'm spending it with you all!"

"Aww!" Niall said and pulled me into another hug. I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable little leprechaun.

"You guys really mean the world to me, I'm so glad we got to spend the summer together."

"It's not over yet though!" Harry complained.

"Guys, there's something I need to tell you." I looked around as they all suddenly looked concerned.

I sat down on the couch and they all took a seat somewhere in the living room. I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders as I thought about what I was just about to tell them.

"I got an email a little while ago from my dream school in San Diego. I didn't get in before but it turns out there was some screw up in the system and I did get in. They have and early acceptance program and I have to fly out there tomorrow." I breathed in deeply and looked around at the sad faces around me.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow?" Grace spoke up first after a moment of silence.

I nodded and she looked down.

I couldn't bring myself to look at Harry, I can only imagine his expression.

"Well, there's only one thing we can do know." Louis said.

"And what's that?" Liam asked.

"We have the biggest party the seven of us can have and enjoy our last night together. There's no sense mopping around about it is there?" Everyone shrugged in agreement.

"Let's get hammered!" Niall shouted and we all erupted into laughter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I come in?" Harry asked standing in my doorway later that night.

"Yeah of course." I sat up on the bed and made space for him.

He said down and looked at me. "So you're really leaving, huh?"

"Yeah... Harry, what are we gonna do about us?"

"I knew this would happen, I just didn't know so soon." He started.

"Should we break up or-"

"Break up?! Do you really want to?" He questioned looking shocked.

"No! I just didn't know where you were coming from. We have to figure something out though."

"Well for know, we'll just try it. Okay?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course Harry!" He wrapped me in a tight hug.

"You know, the boys and I talked about it and we decided to leave a few days early and stop to visit you."

"Really?!" I looked up at him with a big smile.

"Of coure. I'm really proud of you Ashlyn, you deserve this."

"Thanks Harry."

"No problem, babe. What time do you leave tomorrow?"

"I have a car coming at 5, I won't see you tomorrow." I said feeling the tears build. I don't know how I'll be away from him for so long.

"So this is goodbye?" Harry asked.

"Yeah..."

"I'll see you real soon, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, wiping away the tears.

"You got this Ashyln, you'll fo amazing." He smiled at me and wiped the remaining tears.

He stood up and walked to the door.

"Real soon, okay?" He said again and I nodded.

He flashed me one more smile, dimples and all, and walked away.

"Until next time, Harry." I whispered as he walked away.

In a few more weeks, I'll be back with the people I love. I'll be back home.

************************************************************

This is the final chapter! It's literally been months since I've uploaded and I finally got around to it. For all of you who read this story, you're amazing! Thank you all so much! I'm planning on a Niall story next, so keep your eyes open! xx