Chapter 15

Camille

"Are you ready to party your cute little ass off?" Susan asks as she gets into the car. I chuckle, "I guess so." She looks me over, "Cammie you look gorgeous! I love this dress."

"Thank you, I love yours too. You look gorgeous as usual." I compliment back, she was wearing a navy blue body con dress with sparkles on it.

She blushes, "Oh shut up."

We arrive at the club a few moments later and I follow her inside after the bouncer checks our names off the guest list. We head over to the table where the rest of our workmates are and greet everyone. Tyler was there as well drinking a margarita and looking the other way.

"Nice dress Camille." One of our workmates compliments, getting Tyler's attention. His eyes were on me now, he looked me over with wide eyes before choking on his drink. "Whoa you okay man?" Stephen, another coworker, asks as he pats Tyler on the back.

Tyler nods and puts down his drink, coughing a little. "Well we're going to head to the dance floor, come on Cam." Susan says grabbing my hand and leading me to dance. We danced on each other as the dj played various songs. I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Tyler. "Hey can we talk?" I nod and he leads me toward a table.

"So I've been thinking that maybe I over reacted about what you told me last time we spoke."

I knotted my eyebrows, "But I cheated on you."

"Yeah but I never really asked what happened, so go ahead and tell me." I was confused, he wasn't mad anymore?

"Um well let's see. It was that guy that kissed me last time. I kissed him."

"That's it?" I nod my head slowly, still very confused. "Well it was just a little kiss right? It's not like you want to be with the guy."

I shake my head, "No I don't." He smiles, "Good, so I was wondering if you still wanted to get back together?"

What the.. Is this how things worked?

"Um sure yeah. If you're really okay with what happened."

He nods, "I am, it's not like the kiss really meant anything to you." I nod and he smiles, "Well then would you like to dance?" He reaches his hand out for me to grab and I do. He leads me back to the dance floor where we dance together and on each other.

His hands go around my waist and my back is against him. He puts his mouth near my ear as we dance, whispering things to me making me blush. "You want a drink?" He asks after we dance a while. I shake my head, "I'm fine thanks. I'll wait for you at a table."

He nods and heads over to the bar while I head to a booth. As I'm walking toward the table areas I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn and I face Charlie. "Charlie! You're okay!"

He nods, "Yeah I'm fine, but you need to come with me."

I frown, "For what?"

"Boss man needs to see you."

I scoff, "Oh really? Now out of all times he wants to see me? Tell him I'll see him in like an hour, I'm busy."

He shakes his head, "He wants to see you now."

"Well I don't want to see him now, and tell him to take back that stupid car he left me." Charlie groans, "Please don't make this difficult Camille."

"Is there a problem here?" Tyler asks walking up with a drink and food in his hands. I shake my head, "No not at all, Tyler this is Charlie. An old friend of mine. Charlie this is Tyler my boyfriend." Tyler puts the food down on a table and shakes Charlie's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Charlie nods, "You too, I should be going." He says giving me a warning look.

I smile at him, "See you around Charlie."

I pick up a French fry off the table and eat it as Charlie walks away. "So who was that?" Tyler asks taking a seat by me. "He's not the guy that kissed me if that's what you're wondering." I assure him. He nods, "Who was the guy anyway?"

"It doesn't really matter now does it?"

He shrugs, "I guess not."

We eat our food and continue to talk. "I'm going to the bathroom." I tell him getting up. He nods, I was still a little paranoid after last time. "Can you um, walk me there?" He nods before following me toward the bathrooms, "Thanks I'll be out in a bit."

I enter the bathroom and look around inside to make sure no one was hiding to try to kidnap me. Thankfully it was empty, I quickly use the bathroom. When I step out of the stall I notice a figure leaning against the wall to my right.

"Camille." He says calmly.

I let out a breath of relief, "Jesus Christ! Josiah are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I begin washing my hands and he just stands against the wall, staring at me. "Can I help you?"

"You just love making me mad don't you?" He asks as he comes closer to me, but I refuse to turn to face him. "What did I do to make you mad now?" I ask. He's standing right behind me now, we're both looking at each other in the mirror. "First you come to my club wearing this dress." He says quietly by my ear.

"What's wrong with my dress?" I ask in a small voice. "Nothing, that's the problem." His body is closer to mine now, right against me. "And then you mock me by dancing provocatively with him." He says as his breath fans the crook of my neck, making me shudder.

His lips slowly graze my neck, "And now you're refusing to see me?" He turns me around and my back is against the sink. He towers over me and leans in for a kiss, but I move away. "Josiah I just got back together with my boyfriend, and he's right outside so if you'll excuse me."

He chuckles, "Don't worry, your little boyfriend had his hands full when I saw him."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

Josiah shrugs, "Nothing, did you get your gift?"

I nod, "And I don't want it."

He frowns, "And why not?"

"Because I don't want anything to do with you Josiah! Take your car and leave me alone I'm serious."

"You're still mad about what I said about you and your so called boyfriend?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No I've just come to my senses, just take your car and go." I try to walk away from him but he grabs my arm to pull me back. "What do you mean you came to your senses?"

"Don't act innocent, you're a bad man. A killer even and I don't want anything to do with you or your gang things." He chuckles, "My gang things? You should really get to know your boyfriend more." I snatch my hand away from him, "And what does that mean?"

"That's not my business to tell. Ask him yourself."

"Ask him what? About his gang things? Tyler is not involved with anything like that. He's a sweet guy who cares about me and was willing to take me back even after I cheated on him with you!" He smirks and I glare at him. "What are you smirking about?"

"Ask your boyfriend." He says before pushing open a wall and walking into it. Leaving me in the bathroom by myself. I dried my hands and angrily left the restroom. Tyler was waiting for me outside like I expected him to be, by himself leaving against a wall. Hah take that Josiah.

"Hey sorry I took so long." He nods, "It's okay, shall we head back?" I nod as he leads me back to our tables.

When the night finally comes to an end it's around 2:00 am. Most of our coworkers were drunk and the ones who weren't drunk gave them rides home. Susan rode home with someone else and I decided to leave Josiah's car in the club parking lot. "You need a ride?" Tyler asks.

I nod and follow him toward the exit. "I parked kind of far, I hope you don't mind walking a little." I shake my head, "No it's fine." He grabs my hand as we walk down the street toward where he's parked. We arrive at his car shortly and he opens the door for me before heading over to the other side.

When we arrive at my apartment building Tyler gives me a kiss on my forehead before letting me out of the car and saying good night. The girls were already fast asleep when I got into the house so I changed out of my clothes and crashed into bed.