Epilogue

The story didn't feel complete without a little extra something. Here it is! Shoutout to @Millie4u for the inspiration. Hope you enjoy. :)

Camille

There was only a week before the wedding. A week before the biggest commitment of my life was to be made in front of over 100 people.

I was extremely nervous, but I didn't have cold feet. I knew I wanted to marry Josiah. I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with him. There he was sitting looking all handsome as he talked on the phone.

I sighed, I was really going to marry him. His eyes meet mine and he smiles back at me. He phone call comes to an end and he walks over to me, "The florist says that Hydrangeas cannot be made into flower crowns babe, you gotta pick another flower."

I gasp, "That sucks, I really wanted the bridesmaids to have flower crowns. I'm going down there to talk to the florist."

He chuckles, "Wouldn't any purple flower be okay?"

"Yes it would but I really wanted Hydrangeas. I'll go look at other options at the shop." He nods before giving me a kiss on my forehead, "Have fun."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more baby."

I blow him a kiss before grabbing my purse and tugging on my shoes to go to the flower shop. I get into my car and head to the shop down the street. "Camille! Good afternoon how are you! Did Josiah pass on the message? I'm sorry about the inconvenience! You will make such a lovely bride mi amor!"

I giggle at the florist as she rambles on, "Thank you Mrs. Garcia, and it's okay. I came down to pick another flower. Any suggestions? I really want something purple."

She nods, "Si! Look." She brings out an arrangement of purple flowers for me to chose from.

I spend almost up to an hour in the shop discussing ideas and flowers with Mrs. Garcia. She was such a sweet woman. When I finally come to a decision I wave goodbye to Mrs. Garcia before heading out to the parking lot behind the store. It was evening time now since I hadn't exactly left the house early. I pull out my phone to text Josiah that I would be on the way home now and he responds with a heart. I smile before pulling my car door open.

Suddenly I feel something hard against my head and a painful sensation blurs my vision. Things suddenly go dark and I collapse.

When my eyes finally open I wake up to a strange environment. Voices could be heard in the corner of the room. A male and a female? It seemed as though they were arguing. I keep my eyes closed but listen carefully.

"Okay now what do we do? She'll wake up any second!" The female voice questions.

The male voice chuckles, "We wait. Big Jo will definitely come once he notices his bride is missing. Then we'll get the justice we deserve."

"Aren't you scared? He is big Jo after all?"

"He's been out of the game for 4 years now, he'll definitely be rusty. But I'm ready, he'll never know what hit him."

I internally groan, who the hell are these people? And why did they wait till just days before my wedding to do this? I was so mad! This wasn't supposed to be happening. I thought we were done with all this.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this, I'm not sure if getting revenge for Tyler and your mentor is worth my life. I think I'm backing out." The female voice says. Suddenly I hear her shriek, "Oh no little missy, you're too far in now. If I go down, you'll definitely go down with me."