Chapter 2

Camille

It's been a couple of days since the incident at the club and thankfully I haven't run into any more scary men. I enter the bank for work Thursday morning and get my usual hellos from my usual people.

"Camcorder!" Richard exclaims. I roll my eyes, now I think he's just making up names. "It's Camille."

"Take these files to Mr. Tomlinson upstairs." I grab the files and head up the stairs to the private area of the bank. I knock on Mr. Tomlinson's door and I hear a deep voice tell me to come in.

"These are from Mr. Louie. " I say putting the files on his desk. He smiles, "Thank you Camille." I smile back at him, I like Mr. Tomlinson. Even though I only see him once every few months he still always remembers my name. Unlike dick. He's also the head of this bank, which gives him the power to fire Richard too.

"Anything I can do for you?" I offer. He shakes his head, "I'm fine Cam, just tell Mr. Louie to watch out today." My brows knot in confusion, "Oh okay, may I ask for what?"

"It's better if you don't get involved." I nod, "Of course sir."

I head out of the room and back down to the main bank. "Mr. Tomlinson wanted me to remind you to watch out." I tell Richard. His eyes widen, "I almost forgot." He begins going through his drawers looking for something.

I just walk out of the room and head back to my desk to finish my work. A few hours into working I notice someone approaching my desk. I look up to meet the eyes of Tyler.

"Hey." He greets.

"Hi." I say quietly.

He runs his hand through his hair nervously and looks around the room. "So um, I was wondering if maybe you would like to, you know have lunch with me or something?"

My heart stops and all of a sudden I can't breathe again, "Together?" I ask.

"Um yeah, unless you don't want to. I completely understand."

"No of course I'd love to. Um when?"

"Um, are you busy after work today? Or maybe tomorrow during lunch break?"

I almost squeal, "Um yeah today after work would be great."

"Okay I just have to run home and change first so I'll meet you there?" He asks. I nod and he smiles, "Great see you then."

After he walks away Susan comes out of nowhere with a wide smile on her face, "Details now."

"He asked me out for dinner!" I exclaim. She squeals and the whole office is looking at us. "You're going to go home and change before right? And did you get his number?"

"Oh no I completely forgot about that. I don't even know where we're going." Suddenly Tyler comes up again, "Um hey I forgot to get your number."

I smile and recite it to him. "Thank you."

"Boom, you are so in. Just remember, don't be boring. Always smile, but not too big. Show me your best smile."

I smile widely for her and she frowns, "Too big, no teeth during dinner. Otherwise whatever you eat might be on full display for him to see." I quickly shut my mouth and smile. "Good, just like that. Ooh, I'm so excited for you."