Chapter 1

Camille

"Cammie don't be such a prude." My best friend Rosalyn laughs as she throws me a skin-tight dress. I throw it back at her, "I'm not wearing this."

Mitchie, my other best friend, groans from the corner of the room she's sitting in. "Camille, it's my birthday, can you wear it for me please?"

I sigh, "Don't you have anything longer? If I even move in that thing I'll expose myself." Rosa throws me another dress, "Here, ya happy?" I pick up the dress to look at it. It's black and simple and it even has sleeves! I smile at them, "Thank you very much."

After we're all done getting dressed, we fill into Rosa's car and drive over to meet the rest of the girls at the club. I sulk in my seat not really wanting to go in the first place.

We arrive a few minutes later, we're in front of the club. Mitchie and Rosa are flirting with the bouncer to let us in, I just watch them awkwardly waiting to be let in.

Once we actually are inside the club, we meet up with some other friends at a table and all the girls go dancing and drinking. I decide to stay in the booth where I believe I'm safe from harm. And of course, I spoke too soon because soon after a man approaches the booth and takes a seat near me.

"Why hello there." He smirks. At least he's not drunk.

"Um, can I help you?"

"Yes actually, I was wondering if you'd wanna get out of here?" He asks pointing toward the exits. "To do what?" I ask.

He chuckles, "You know." He wiggles his eyebrows and I frown. "I don't understand."

"Come over to my place duh." My cheeks turn a brights pinkish color as I realize what he's implying. "No thank you I'm good." I slide out through the other side of the booth to get away from the man and quickly rush over to the bar. I kept looking behind me to see if he was following so I didn't see the man in front of me, resulting in me running into him and spilling his drink on himself.

The man was tall, big, and mean-looking. He looked down at his shirt and then glared down at me. I gasped, "Oh my gosh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I grab napkins from a nearby table and start cleaning his shirt. He grabs my wrist and moves my hands away from his chest, "Just watch where you're going next time." He growls out.

My eyes widen and I nod before apologizing again. I couldn't even say anything sassy back, it was my fault and I felt really bad. "Let me at least pay for your dry cleaning or something."

"No. Just watch out next time." He repeats. I frown at him, "Well how about I give you some money to clean it?" I pull out a twenty from my nurse and hand it to him.

"Are you fucking deaf? I said no, now go away." I frown at his harsh language, "Um do you have any manners? You can't just talk to me like that, especially when I'm trying to help you."

He glares at me again, "Do you even know who you're talking to?"

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I ask back. He lets out a deep chuckle, "Who are you?"

"I'm Camille Ali, you are?"

"Your worst nightmare, now step out of my way." I cross my arms and stay put. "Can't I at least get an apology?" He grabs my arm and moves me out of the way before walking off. I let out a scoff and was about to follow him till someone grabbed my arm. I turn around to see Mitchie and Rosa staring at me wide-eyed.

"Bitch are you crazy?!" Rosa exclaims.

"Do you want to get yourself killed?!" Mitchie exclaims as well.