Chapter 3

Harley:

 I come awake with a start, the words and image echoing in my mind. I gasp, my heart beating a rapid tattoo in my chest. Already the words have faded from my memory, the image no longer crisp and clear but rapidly loosing colour and definition. All that remains is the empty ache deep within me. I clutch my pillow against my chest and face as I roll onto my stomach glad of the dark. I bury my face in the pillow as I try to swallow the sobs that rise in my throat. I feel so lost and alone.

 The first indication I have that I am no longer alone is when my bed dips slightly beneath extra weight. I stifle my sobs and hold my breath as a warm weight settles against my back.

 “Shhh, it’s alright Harley, it’s alright,” Drew murmurs softly.

 I roll towards him reaching out blindly needing something to hold onto, someone to hold onto. I bury my face against his neck and when he kisses my cheek I turn my face towards his. His kiss is soft and light, little more than our lips brushing together. I open my lips inviting him to kiss me properly but he continues to brush light kisses against my lips, then down the side of my neck as one hand begins to explore from my waist up over my ribs. His touch is light but I give myself over to the slow build of desire.

 I close my eyes as he begins to move down my body brushing soft caresses down my side as he goes. I concentrate on the gentle touches that seem to soothe more than inflame. His fingers find my most private folds and they dance lightly in the first traces of moisture there. Always teasing, moving lightly but never quite touching where I need. My needs build until I groan with frustration and push him away before rolling onto my stomach and getting to my hands and knees.

 This time as he moves between my legs his fingers find my passage and I moan softly as he begins thrusting two fingers into me rhythmically. I feel the moisture that comes quickly to make my passage slick as his fingers glide in and out. He withdraws his fingers and I smother a moan of disappointment, then he is smearing my juices between my butt cheeks and onto the tight little bud there. I take a deep breath and relax as he spreads my cheeks and cold liquid dribbles over my butt crack. His fingers return and I open my eyes focusing on the way the sheet is crinkled on the corner of the mattress.

 His fingers move continuously as he works with the oil and soon he is loosening my back passage. It’s slightly uncomfortable at first but that soon passes as I concentrate on my breathing and allow him his pleasure. I close my eyes and bury my face in the pillow as he moves into position behind me. There is pressure as he pushes against my back opening and then the head of his penis pops past my sphincter muscle making me yelp and flinch.

 I can hear his heavy breathing as he stills waiting for me to relax, one of his hands slips across my hip and then he is reaching back beneath me to between my legs. His fingers find their target and the start of pleasure soon takes my mind off my discomfort. My hips buck against the hand that teases, never quite giving me what I need. I am aware of Andrew moving behind me and I am starting to find some pleasure as he plunges into my back passage time after time.

 I grasp two handfuls of sheet as the pleasure builds and both Andrew’s hands move to cup the top of my shoulders as he begins to move faster. I hurriedly reach down between my own legs to my slick folds and find the hard nub within. A few flicks with my fingers before reaching for more moisture from my pussy has me close to the edge. Andrew grunts as he plunges hard against me as I feel him thicken and pulse within me. A moment and I find my own release as my fingers pinch my clit.

 I am breathing heavy as I collapse onto my stomach. The weight of Andrew’s body presses me firmly into the mattress and I sigh with contentment as my mind and body drift in the haziness between awake and asleep. I feel him slip free of my body and I grit my teeth as nature stirs and I become aware of the pressure in my bowels.