Chapter 26

Micah:

I wake to warmth against the front of my body and soft rhythmic breathing. I take my time opening my eyes, the scent of sex is heavy in the air and the spicy smell of cinnamon still lingers. I feel my body begin to stir with lust so I push myself up onto my forearm as I lean over and nuzzle that sweet spot where neck and shoulder meet on my wife. A soft moan of pleasure comes from her but she doesn't wake immediately, some animal instinct pushes me and one of my hands find her breast as I begin to nibble and lick my way from that sweet spot up to her ear. A soft moan of pleasure escapes her as she rolls onto her back and I press close against her side as I lower my head and suckle one breast.

I feel her fingers lace through my hair, gripping me and guiding my mouth from breast to breast. A hand slips onto the back of my neck and she is tugging impatiently at me, pulling me up to her lips. I shift so I lay over top of her, my hips cradled between her spread thighs. We press against each other, skin to skin. Soft whimpers and moans are coming from her lips as I kiss her forcefully, my inner cat urges me to take her, to join our bodies and I feel myself slide into her wet heat. Her body tenses and she turns her head away breaking our kiss, I press light kisses up the side of her neck while one-hand strokes her upper arm. Slowly she turns her head to face me, her eyes have lost that burning desperation of heat but she smiles softly at me. Slowly she begins to move beneath me and I can feel the way her body responds to mine.

I feel her legs wrap around me before her heels press against the back of my thighs. I move in quick short strokes, some primal instinct driving me to finish before her inner cat decides they have had enough and she tells me to leave them sleep. I can feel my release building quickly, almost impossibly fast with the amount of times we have made love the past two days. Rosy whimpers and clutches me closer, her nails digging into my shoulders as she pulls me close. There is a dull roaring in my ears and my sight goes dark as my body spasms in release. I can feel Rosy clutching me close as she shudders beneath me and I take the weight of my upper body on my forearms as I slowly start to recover. I open my eyes and look down into her face, Rosy has a contented smile on her lips as she rubs her cheek against the pillow. I watch the tip of her tongue come into sight and run over her bottom lip where indentations from her teeth mar the surface. She opens her eyes slowly, her gaze roams across my shoulders and chest and as she comes to my face her cheeks go bright red as she blushes and looks away shyly.

I ease myself from her body reluctantly and move to lie on my side beside her but there is nothing beneath me and I let out a startled shout as I hit the hard floor with a thud. I take a deep breath as I mentally check myself, there appears to be no harm done and I look towards the ceiling in time to see Rosy peer over the side of the bunk bed. Her cheeks are an endearing shade of pink as she looks down at me before disappearing to giggle self-consciously.

"You alright down there?" Rosy asks faintly.

"Yeah, nothing hurt only my ego," I say then surprise myself by laughing softly. I hear a faint chuckle from Rosy then she peers over the side at me again before I can move.

"Are you going to stay there or hop back up here with me?" Rosy invites, her cheeks go pink and she ducks out of sight. "That's not an invitation to ..." Her voice fades away confirming my belief she has finished her heat.

I can't help myself, I growl as I hurry to get back up on the bed with her and playfully crowd her against the wall. Rosy gives several adorable soft squeaks as she pretends to push me away but her struggles have no strength behind them and we are soon cuddled close as we lay on the bed enjoying the closeness between us. I rub my stubbled cheek against her hair and glance down at her, her eyes are getting heavy lidded with sleep and I brush a kiss near the corner of her eye.