Chapter 19

Natsu blinked his eyes open as the sun shined through the opened window as the curtains blew as wind breezed through. Natsu looked to his other side and saw his beautiful angel sleeping soundly next to him. He gently planted his lips on her forehead and went downstairs.

As he walked, he interrupted into... uh... very heated moment..

"STING WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sting was on the couch making out with his girlfriend.. But they were both half naked.

"You guys are so loud-" Lucy had walked downstairs rubbing her eyes, but once she opened them she realized what was going on.

"I'm going back to bed." Lucy turned on her heel in a flash and shut her bedroom door going back to dream land, after witnessing Sting's sexy time with Yukino. Ew.

Natsu proceeded to the kitchen. He grabbed a snack. As he was making food he was interrupted by various moans and grunts coming from the living room. Natsu's eyes widened. He scooted to the farthest corner of the kitchen and cried. It didn't end. 

Finally, Natsu mustered up his courage an ran to the stairs back into Lucy's room. He shut an locked the room while wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Why the hell did they have to do it in the living room." Natsu muttered under his breath. When he turned he saw Lucy reading a book. He climbed on the bed an whispered in her ear.

"Watcha readin Luce?" Lucy jumped not realizing that Natsu had entered the room. Natsu smirked and laughed listening to her cute squeal.

Lucy fixed herself and laid back down next to Natsu. They sat in silence until Lucy rolled over and laid her head on Natsu's shoulder.

"Hey Luce?" Natsu Asked nervously while looking down.

"yes Natsu?" Lucy looked up at Natsu.

"There is something i need to tell you."

Natsu clenched his fists together and took a deep breath. Pondering about what Lucy will think of him after he tells her.

"I'm rich..."

"Wait What?!" Lucy was dumbfounded from his bluntness.

"Y-Yeah.." Natsu stuttered a bit then looked at Lucy.

"Why have you never told me?" Lucy asked. Natsu looked down and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"I know it stupid but... I was afraid it would change the way you think of me.. in fact love me.." Natsu looked at Lucy. He was shocked to see her smile. 

"Natsu, your fame and fortune doesn't change the way i think about you or how i love you. I love you for who are." Lucy caressed Natsu's cheek as Natsu held her hand in his with her hand still on his cheek.

"I love you Luce."

"I love you too Natsu."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya!! lookie here its another chapter... I know it might be sad but i might end this book soon. I have other ideas for new one so dont worry I plan on staying around and writting cause i really enjoy it and it gets my mind off things. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chappie!!!

~Shumpy