Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ex-Friends

3rd Person POV

"Lucy?" Lisanna spoke shocked. "The one and only." Lucy said doing jazz hands.

"Well its about time you showed up." Lisanna said smirking, crossing her arms.

"Wait you guys know eachother?" Natsu asked.

"Actually we used too, not until Lis stop talking to me." Lucy said.

"No i didnt! You turned your back on me!" Lisanna shouted. "Actually, listening to you and Natsu's conversation, helped me put some puzzle pieces together." Said Lucy putting her hand on her hip.

"So what?" said Lisanna.

"Last I recall, the last time we talked to eachother, you said you had gotten a new boyfriend. You always hung out with him, sometimes I would text you and say hi, but you say your too busy to talk, only for me to find out that you were chatting with your Bf, And the person, was Natsu. I quit talking to you and continued my miserable life." Lucy said, she was about to turn around.

"Wait!" Mira shouted.

"What does this have to do with you saying that your used to being called a slut?" Mira asked.

"That's something you all don't need to know." With that said, Lucy turned around and walke her way home.

Natsu's POV

"Lisanna." I spoke, she looked at me. "Do you know anything about her story?" I asked.

"N-No, she never told me." I just nodded, I went home.

The Next Day.

I woke up looking at the time.

"Crap! I'm going to be late!" I jump out of bed and got dressed and ran out of the house to my car and drove to the Cafe'.

I arrived just in time, I really wanted to see Lucy, and ask about her story. Walking in, it was dark, there was a stage and chairs set up, I sat in the front row, later, the place got packed, Mira came up and sat next to me.

"Well, someone couldn't resist to stay away from his girl any longer." Mira winked, I looked away and blushed.

The spot lights turn on and Lucy walks on stage and starts to sing.

(Play the song)

Little Me

She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl, voice so quiet you don't hear a word, Always talking but she can't be heard,

You can see it there if  you catch her eye, i know she's brave but trapped inside, Scared to talk but she don't know why,

I Wish I knew back then, what I know now, Wish I could somehow, Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice,

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out, Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder, tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, Everything she doesn't see,