Chapter 20

A year has gone by and Natsu is as happy as ever. He stood in the crowd cheering on as he watched his beloved girlfriend race on her bike. 3 laps to go and Lucy was in the lead.

2 laps

1 lap

She won!

The crowd cheered as Lucy took off her helmet and flipped her long hair. She got off her bike and received her reward. Natsu ran out and hugged and kissed her. "Good job babe!" Natsu exclaimed as Lucy kissed his cheek. Photographers took pictures and then left. Natsu and Lucy went home and got ready for there date.

Natsu had been planning this night for months and he hoped that everything goes perfectly according to plan. Lucy walked downstairs. "Ready?" Natsu nodded and grabbed Lucy's hand and got into Natsu's car.

They arrived to a fancy restaurant. They were waited to a table an ordered food. As they ate they talked while Natsu was fidgeting with his hand for he was nervous.

When they finished, Natsu paid for the food and left. They got into the car and Natsu drove to an open field, in the middle was a sakura tree. The scene was beautiful. The sky was red orange and pink for the sun was going down and the Sakura tree sat in the middle of it all.

they sat under the tree and looked at the sky.

"Luce?" said Natsu nervously 

"Yes? What it is?" Lucy asked with worry in her eyes.

"These last few years with you have been the greatest in my life. And I-I want to spend the rest of my years with you." Suddenly, Natsu pulled a small black box out of his pocket and opened it. Lucy was in tears.

"Luce, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Natsu held the box in his hand shakingly. Lucy stared at it as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Yes! I will marry you Natsu!" Lucy tackled Natsu and hugged him and showered him with kisses.

"I love you Natsu!"

"I love you too Luce."

And they lived happily ever after

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------

i know i know im mean for ending the story but i was ready too. i hope you enjoyed the story. For now ill be working on Little Do You Know. Feel free to check it out if you want. Another book will be posted soon so stay tuned!! Bye Bye Lovies!

~Shumpy