Chapter 8

Chapter 8

No more scars

3rd Person

Sting and Natsu continued talking and getting to know eachother and every once in a while, Lucy would mumble Natsus name.

"Well I better get going. Tell Lucy I visited and said hey when she wakes up." Sting said and Natsu nodded, Sting left and Natsu sat in quiet looking at Lucy.

The doctor walked in. "Hello, Lucy will be admitted out of the hospital when she wakes up. I was informed that you were taking her home, yes?" Asked the doctore. Natsu nodded. "Well then, that I'd all." The doctor left and Natsu quietly watched Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, the doctor said the removed your scar during there operation, ain't that great?" Natsu whispered trying not to wake the blonde.

I wonder what's she's dreaming of. Natsu thought.

Natsu soon fell asleep in his chair laying his head down on the bed Lucy was on.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy blinked her eyes open and carefully sat up. Looks around to adjust to her surroundings. She looks down and sees Natsus spiky pink hair, she smiled.

"I was dreaming about you. Baka." Lucy said, and smiled sweetly petting Natsus head, Natsu nuzzles his head into Lucys hand making her blush.

"Baka." Lucy lays back leaning againdt the bed board.

She continues to pet Natsu. He opens his eyes and sits up. "Wakey wakey sleepy head." Lucy smiles. "How long was I out?" Natsu asked.

"I don't know, I woke up a few mimutes ago." Lucy said.

"Oh well, the doctor said that you'll be going home today. So ill help ya get ready." Natsu said with a grin.

Natsu gathered Lucys things and helped her changed, even though he kept getting slapped and getting called 'pervert'. But he finaly did everything he needed to, He carried Lucy to a wheelchair and pushed her to the lobby. Natsu got Lucy into his car and drove her home.

"Your brother visited you when you were sleeping." Natsu said.

"H-He did?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah he says hi." Natsu said.

Lucy looked into her lap and smiled. He finaly came to visit me Lucy thought. Natsu drove up into Lucy place and help her into her apartment.

"Finaly! How many steps were there?" Natsu asked. Lucy giggled.

"Is there anything you need before I go?" Natsu asked.

"No ill be fine." Lucy said.

"Ok call me when you need anything." Natsu left and Lucy made her way to her bath.

She got undressed and carefully stood up, she noticed her back.

"Oh my god..." Lucy covered her mouth. She started to cry.

"There gone." Lucy sobbed.

"No...more...scars."

I've been lifted from my burden.

--------------------------------
Whoo! A new chappie! I've been so flippin busy for the past two weeks with all my stupid homework I've been getting! Today I finish all of it and was bored so I decided to update. I hope you enjoyed. Bye!

~NaLu-Chan