Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Coffee Date

Natsu's POV

"I'm Lucy By the way." Lucy, that's a beautiful name." I said, she blushed.

"SO where are we going for coffee?" Lucy asked crossing her arms. "We will go to Mira's coffee shop." I said grinning. "Ok great! But i need to go home and change." She said, I just nodded.

Lucy's POV

Ba-dum

Who the heck is this guy? usually when I say that, the dude says 'Oh No you look perfectly fine in what your wearing' but with this guy, he gives you respect!! What the hell is going on!?

I shook away the thought in my head and walked aside of Natsu, I got in his car, and I directed him to my apartment. When we got there, I invited him in.

"Put your shoes on the rack, ill be right back." He nodded and sat on the couch, I went in my room and changes into my ripped skinny jeans, with a long sleeved one shoulder shirt that says free hugs, and a silver shoulder bag, and my hair in a messy ponytail.

I walked out of my room back to Natsu, sleeping on the couch. I blushed at how cute he lo- What am I saying?! I went in front of him and pocked his cheek, he just mumbled, he then, without knowing, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on the couch with him.

"Five more minutes mom." Natsu mumbled, my face became crimson red.

"N-Natsu, c-can you p-p-please let go of m-me?" I asked, Natsu opened his eyes, and realized our position, his eyes go wide and blushes, he quickly sits up and try's to hide his embarrassment.

"L-Let's go." We got up, I put on my black stelleto's, and we left, Natsu opened the door for me to his car.

Natsu's POV

Ba-Dum

My heart races after that incident on the couch. Don't you dare think about it the wrong way. We arrived at Mira's coffee shop, I'm really good friends with the owner. We walked in and was greeted by Mira, the owner, she see's Luce and she wink at me. Lucy walked ahead and Mira walked beside me.

"Who's the girl?" Mira winked.

"No one, she's just a friend." I say blushing.

"Anyway, here's your table ill be right back." Mira said walking away.

3rd Person POV

The cou- I mean the two friends chatted away as they waited for there orders.

"So what do you do besides going to drag races?" The Pinkette asked.

"Well, I sometimes sing for this place." Lucy said. The Pinkette looked at her and nodded.

"Whens your next performance?" Natsu asked. "Tomorrow actually. Your welcome to come." The blonde said sipping her coffee.

2 hours passed and the two got up to leave, Natsu left a tip and they exited out the door, but before they could leave.

"Natsu!" A short haired girl ran up to the two, Lucy stood confused, and Natsu looked away angry.

"What do you want?" Natsu said. "Ouch." Said Lucy.

"Natsu i'm sorry what iv'e done, please, please take me back!" Said the girl.

"I'm sorry, but no, i can't not after what you've done to me." Said Natsu coldly. The blonde stood aside and watched, even Mira came out to see.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you please! I'll make you happy, just please forgive me!" The white haired girl said.

"Why? Just so you could hurt me again? Just leave me alone." Natsu said.

"I'll do anything! I'll make you happy! What are you doing with this slut anyway?" The girl said, pointing at Lucy.

Natsu got angry.

"Oi Don't talk to her like th-." Lucy shushed Natsu.

"No, it's fine Natsu, i'm used to it, you should know, Lisanna."