Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Making Up

Lucy's POV

I sat on the couch in my newly leaned living room. I thought about talking to Mira about the note Lisanna left behind for me. "No! I'm going to solve this on my own!" I looked at the clock and it was 11:30. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the Magnolia park.... I thought. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts when I stop at Lisanna's number. "I wonder if she still has the same number..." I clicked on it and texted.

Lucy: Meet me at the Magnolia park at 12:00.

I locked my phone, grabbed my purse and rushed out my front door. "I'm going to finish this once and for all."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I looked at the time and it was 12:03. I sat at a bench waiting wondering if the number I texted was Lisanna.

"I'm here! Ready to give up Natsu?" Lisanna crossed her arms over her chest, I stood up.

"Lisanna, what did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I asked.

"I uh-." I cut Lisanna off.

"Lisanna, why? Why are you doing this? So you can get Natsu back? Or to ruin me?" I asked with a stern voice.

"I actually don't know...." Lisanna mumbled, "To be honest, I don''t know whats come over me." Lisanna spoke.

"Lisanna, Natsu's moved on, and I think you should too. Why can't we just be friends?" I asked.

"Lucy, I don't like Natsu anymore. I'm doing this cause im..... jealous." Lisanna said looking down.

"Jealous of what?" I asked.

"Of you, you have the perfect relationhip that everyone wants, and then there's me, to scared to confess my feelings..." Lisanna whispered the last part of her sentence. I hugged Lisanna, she was shocked.

"LLest just be friends and leave this all behind us. I can't deal with this anymore. I don't think Natsu can handle it either. Lisanna smiled.

"I'm really sorry, for everthing, especially for hitting you with my car, I really regret it." 

"Don't worry I forgive you." I said with a smile, me and Lisanna went to Mira's coffee shop and caught up on everything. Later Natsu walked in and saw us and was confused, You should have seen his face!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Natsu held his head as me and Lisanna laughed our heads off. Natsu later sat next to me while me and Lisanna explained what happened. It was all great.

For Now.

______________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!! MUAHHAHAHA. Lucy and Lisanna are now friends again! I was getting tired of Lisanna always being the person trying to break Lucy and Natsu up, plus this gives me room for an I dea of mine!!!! And a new book is out called Little Did You Know, its NaLu of course.

For those who play roblox I have gotten the idea that maybe I got meet some of you??? I will be on every Monday and Friday at 5:30 if I can. My Username is doglover1346. I will accept friend requests.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR  OVER 200 FOLLOWERS!!! THANK TO THAT I WILL BE ON ROBLOX EVERY MONDAY AND FRIDAY AS I JUST SAID, I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!