Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Feelings?

3rd Person

Natsu sits in his room staring at the ceiling.

Do I like her? No. Yes. Maybe? These were the thoughts that are going throught Natsu's head. He face palms.

"Damn it!" Natsu shouted. "I can't think straight!" Natsu sat up.

"I wonder hoe she's doing." Natsu adked himself while staring at his phone, debating wether to call Lucy are not. But his phone rang and it was Licy, without hesitation, he asnwered.

"Hello?" Natsu said.

"Hey Natsu! I was wondering if you'd like to go to Miras Coffe cafe with me?" Lucy asked.

"Sure, what time?" Natsu answered.

"12:30. Meet ya there, bye!" Lucy hanged up and Natsu sighed.

"What did she do to me?" Natsu leaned against the wall.

"Meow!" Natsus blue cat shouted as he jumped on his shoulder.

"You wanna meet her huh Happy?" Natsu said.

"Meow!" Happy said. Natsu layed Happy down and went to get ready gor his date.

"Its not a date!" Hehe sorry XD.

--------------------------------

Natsu walked into the coffee shop and checked his watch. He looked for Lucy and saw her at a back table. Before he could take a step......

"Oooo looks like you two are hitting it off." Mira winked Natsu blushed.

"No, where just having a hang out." Natsu argued.

"M-hm." Mira sang. "You two have fun!" Mira turned and went behind the counter and Natsu went over to Lucy. Lucy was looling out the window with a smile.

I can't hide it anymore from my self, I love her.

___________________________

Finaly there getting somewhere! I hi ped you enjoyed. Schools been pretty busy do to our Christmas progam practices. And I still have a crush of mine. He talks to me more now. Well bye!

Nalu-chan~