Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Thoughts

3rd Person

Lucy layed on her bed thinking about what happened today, her encounter with Loke, and Natsu standing up for her. Everytime she thinks of a new thought, Natsu would pop up.

"I wonder if we would look cute together." Lucy blushed. "WHAT AM I THINKING!" Lucy shouted as she shuved her pillow into her pillow into her face.

"But, would we? Ugh, what has he done to me?" Lucy asked herself.

Lucy hopped off her bed and went to her kitchen. She made a sandwich and one for Natsu just incase if he ever came over.

Lucys phone rang and she looked at it, she had gotten a text from her best friend Levy.

Levy: Hey Lu-chan! Since I know you so well, I can tell your thinking of a certain boy ;)

Lucy: W-What N-No I'm not!

Levy: Lu-chan your stuttering, Spill.

Lucy: Ok fine, his name is Natsu, hes one of the drag racers.

Levy: Omg Lu-chan! wait, I thought you never wanted to date one of those drag racers.

Lucy: But thats before I met him, hes a sweetheart *Blush*

Levy: Awww Lu-chan, thats so cute!

Lucy: I gtg see ya!

Lucy closed her phone and went to her room after finishing her snack.

"I wonder what hes thinking about."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finaly! Im done updating! Sorry its short, I have to go to bed, but I'd like to announce that I mght be posting a new story, I dont know if it will be more Romance, but dont worry, it is a NaLu story. If you have read the latest FairyTail Manga you will probably understand the story more, since it takes place (Warning Spoiler) After Zeref told Natsu and he is Natsu's older brother and that Natsu and all the other dragon slayers are over 400 years old and that Natsu is E.N.D (Etherious Natsu Dragneel) I hope you enjoyed this chapter yall have a great night, bye!

Vote 

Follow

Comment

NaLuShipper- Chan