Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Insert Title Here?
3rd person POV

It has been a few weeks since Sting moved in and he's already gotten a job.
Drag races have stopped since its no longer in season until next year and Lucy and Natsu need to find jobs.

Thy went out together and both decided to work at a flower shop. It paid well so it was enough to keep the two going.

And of course, they were always teased about private information from Sting. He was especially asking on what was going on the night before... What? I ain't goin into details. Y'all nasty.

They were still blushing when they started working.

The two were on the couch watching movies when Sting came home from work.

"Y'all didn't 'do' anything while I was gone did you?" Sting said while wiggling his eyes brows.

The couple blushed and Lucy got up to cut stawberries.

"NATSU YOU SLY DAWG!" Sting was now on the floor laughing while Natsu just sat blushing like a tomato.

Lucy came back with a bowl of strawberries and still blushing at Stings comment.

"Soooo what did you do???" Sting grinned maliciously and the too just blushed... not saying a word.

Sting ran upstairs and came back down not so happy.

"IN MY BEDROOM?! SERIOUSLY?!" Sting was furious but Natsu and Lucy started laughing there buts off even if they were sting blushing, but it was pay back.

"Fuck you too."

And now they couldn't breath. Sting almost called 911 at this point.

After they calmed down they watched a few movies and went to bed. Except this time there wasn't any activities going on ;)

-------------------

I'm a horrible person for not updating ;-; I hope you enjoyed this short chappie and I swear I'll try updating more often any way HAVE A LOVLY NIGHT AND I CHANGED MY USERBAME SO DONT FLIP OUT

Don't forget to check out my other story's!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Shumpy