Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My Valentine

3rd Person POV

Natsu woke up with the sun in his eyes, he sat up and looked at his calender. Valentines Day it read. Natsu thought for a second and remember what he said to himself last night.

"Today I'm going to ask Lucy to be my Valentine." Natsu said to himself he got up and got dressed and walked to town. He walked around the flower shop and bought pink roses. he went to the candy store and bought a box of chocolates. Natsu had finished his shopping until he passed the jewelry store, he saw a pear of ear  rings, they where silver with a red heart shaped gem hanging from the rings that go into the ears.

Natsu looked at the price and saw that they were on sale, he went on inside and bought the earrings gift wrapped. Natsu looked at the time and it was time for Natsu and Lucy's meet up.

Natsu arrived at the place he was going to meet up with Lucy, he saw Lucy standing waiting.

"Here goes." Natsu took a deep breath.

"Natsu!" Lucy waved, Natsu smiled.

"Hey Luce, can I ask you a very important question?" Natsu said hiding the gifts behind his back.

"Sure what is it?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy, will you be my Valentine?" Natsu looked off to the side blushing. Lucy smiled.

"Of course." Lucy blushed as well. Natsu revealed the gifts to Lucy, she looked shocked at the gifts.

"Natsu I..." Lucy was speechless when she opened the box with the ear rings inside. Lucy teared up a little.

"Thank you." Lucy looked at Natsu and Natsu looked at Lucy. Before they knew it, they were staring at each other for a while.

"Hey do you want to go to that carnival today?" Natsu asked.\

"Sure! I'd love to!" They walked to the carnival and went on all the rides they had, Natsu won prizes for Lucy and Lucy kept them all. The carnival announced that they were going to light fireworks soon. Natsu and Lucy found a spot next to a sakura tree.

"I had fun today Natsu." Lucy said staring into Natsu's eyes. The fire works went off and Lucy and Natsu'

"I love you, Natsu."

"I Love you Lucy."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!