Chapter 6

Chapter 6

An Accident?

Lucys Pov.

"Just thought I'd stop by." Natsu said.

"Well, do you want any tea?" I asked, he nodded and I went to the kitchen and prepared tea, while Natsu just walked around looking around the room.

"I never really noticed how big of a place you got here." Natsu said jumping on the couch.

"You think you can walk in and do whatever you want here?! Sit down!" I yelled with a tick on my head.

I served our tea and I sat next to Natsu.

"So how was your day?" Natsu said breaking the silence.

"Good I guess, I have another drag race to go to." I said loking at the time.

"Whos racing?" Natsu asked.

"Gray fullbuster, Sting Euclife, Erza Scarlet and you." I said.

"Aww i was hoping for you to say my name." Natsu mumbled.

"What you say?" I asked he shook his head blushing.

"Anyway, I'm going to go get rrady for the race." I said walking Into the bathroom.

"But the race Isn't for 4 hours." Natsu said.

"It takes a long time to hide the scar Natsu." I said, and closed the door to the bathroom.

Natsu's POV

Lucy started her bath and I layed on the couch staring at the ceiling, I later fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Natsu, wake up." I wake up to Lucy poking my cheek.

"Come on, we're going to be late for the race." She said. I sat up and looked at Lucy. She was wearing high heeled boots that covered half of her thigh, booty shorts, a pink bra type thingy (looks like one of thos bathingsuits) with a denim sleevless jacket with her hair in a messy pony tail. I stared in aww.

"Whoa." I mumbled.

"Come on." Lucy grabbed her purse and we got into my car and rushed to the race, Lucy got out of the car and went with the other girls.

I went over to the racers and saw someone a bit familiar.

"Lisanna?!" I said, she turned around.

"Natsu!" She cried and ran over to me.

"Lisanna if your here to flirt with me then I'm saying no." I said.

"No I'm here to race. And if I win you have to date me." She grinned.

"Either way you win or lose, your staying away from me." With that said I turned around and went to my car and got ready, the other racers did the same.

Lucy walked out and held up the flag, she swung it down and we raced on.

I was in first place and Lisanna was behind me. I sped up and lost her.

We were on our last lap and I was still in the lead. I past the finish line, I looked back at Lisanna, we was still a ways from the finish line. I saw her cry.

"NOOO!" She screamed, she turned her car towards Lucy.

"Lucy watch out!" I yelled, she turned her head.

It was to late, Lisanna hit Lucy with her car. I ran over to Lucy, bleeding on the floor.

"Some one call 911!" Someone yelled.

"Oh my god! I didny mean to I sw-" lisanna tried to speak.

"No shut up! Leave Lisanna!" I shouted, she turned around.

"It was an accident." Lisanna whispered then left.