1 | my name

Jihoon's POV

Jihoon's POV

Woke up late... again. Honestly, it's not my fault. It's not my fault Jinyoung's alarm clock is the quietest alarm clock I've ever heard.
Seriously, whoever thinks beep beep beep be- is gonna wake them up from a good sleep is crazy.

I'm probably going to get detention again but at least detention is only 30 minutes for being late to one class.

I gripped my book bag straps and dashed through the little amount of students left in the halls. They're all gonna be late, I thought to myself. See I might always be late, but I don't do it on purpose. These stupid couples think it's romantic to skip class or be late to it just so they can see each other for like 2 minutes.

Fools.

I picked up my pace a bit as I glanced at my watch for a moment.

Suddenly, a strong impact knocked me over. I felt the hard edge of one of my textbooks dig into my back as I fell onto my book bag.

"Fuck!" I yelled. It hurt like crap mayun.

"Detention," the voice in front of me said.

"What?" I looked up and met the eyes of a girl who was also on the floor. I studied the girl and I noticed the bright orange sash across her upper body. The words "hall monitor" written across the sash.

She pushed up the middle frame of her glasses and glared at me, "you heard me," she said. She pushed herself off the ground and stood up.

"For what?" I ask, standing up myself. I stood in front of her small figure as she stared up at me. She was short. She was only about 3 inches shorter than me but she still seemed really small. She straightened her skirt out before replying.

"Running in the halls and cursing," she says, pulling out detention slips that were tucked in her book bag's side pocket. I took the detention slips out of her hands, "cursing?"

The girl sighed, "you're at school, no cursing in school," she said, taking the slips back.

"You made me curse though," I countered.

"No, I made you fall in pain. I apologize about that though, I'm very sorry I knocked you over but- I did not make you curse. See you in detention!" she gave me a bright smile and slapped a slip on my chest before walking past me.

I groaned and placed one hand in my pocket. I took a look at the slip to see how much time I needed to serve in detention.

Detention Slip
Student: Park Jihoon
Time: 8:36 am
Reason Received: Running & profanity in the halls
Time In Detention: 30 minutes

Wait, "what the heck?" how does she know my name?