His True Nature

I was in a valley. I was a queen, I had many people that supported me as queen. I also had many people who hated me as queen. With that responsibility, I always put those haters to shame. Then one day a man came by with a cape over him so i could not see him and asked me " will you please leave your place, my queen?". I couldn't believe such a person would ask something so stupid such an asswipe. "If you do not" he continued but I interrupted. " if I do not what" I replied with great diligence. " I will put you to shame" he said as he put his head up and took his cape off. It was...

Beep. I suddenly heard a beep outside my house waking me up from my dream. "huh" I said waking up.

Auntie's POV

I heard a beep from outside but guessed that it was a neighbor. Then I heard the doorbell ring.  I opened the Door and saw a tall young man. " Hello ma'am" his beautiful knifed husky voice said to me. " Hi, are you perhaps..." I said. " Kim bum June but please call me June. " Well I'm Akira's aunt Laura " I said to him. " Its nice to meet you Ms. Laura" he said politely. "Perhaps she'll marry such a handsome young man, so respectful too" I kept thinking. Then all of sudden he bowed and kissed my hand. which really made me want to just hug him and kiss him.

Akira's POV

As I came downstairs, I found Kim bum kissing my aunt's hand. " what the-"I said shocked. "oh good honey. Juny is here" my aunt said. "juny?" I questioned. I then looked at Kim bum. "Whaa-" I was able to say. " Ms. Akira, time to leave" Kim bum said dragging me out of the house." Bye, honey" I heard my aunt say smiling.

I was still in my pajamas and all I could do was hit him and tell him to put me down but he ignored me of course. He then put me in this nice car and ran to the other side and hopped in the drivers seat. Looking at his nice farari and leather seats, they felt nice. " This must be expensive" i thought. He then locked the car so I couldn't get out , even though I yelled. He said " put on your seatbelt, little girl". " little girl" I said getting mad. " Put It On" he yelled startling me. I hurried to put my seatbelt on, that was when I heard him lowly laugh. " jackass" I said huffing and puffing. That was when suddenly he stepped on the gas and we we going pass the speed limit. " Get me out" I screamed almost crying. He was going way to fast and suddenly...

We were pulled over." son, you were going past the speed limit" the police officer says.  " I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean too, we were just in a hurry and my mind went blank" Kim bum said with practically tears in his eyes. The police officer sighed and said " its OK , this is just your warning, got that" sympathizing. As soon as we were off the hook and driving, a smirk went on Kim bum's face. " you weren't serious at all, were you?" I said staring intently at him. " who would" he said laughed. "Your fucking, EVIL, Kim bum" I said. " who said I wasn't, besides don't call me Kim bum, call me June." He said focusing on driving. That's when we got to a small café place. Though it was small, it was cute and quiet. That was when we sat down. We started studying then...

"x= what" he said. "0" I said. "NO. NO.NO.NO. and NO" he yelled frustratingly. " 2?" I said slightly smiling.  " no way near" he said putting his head down. " I give up. your on your own" he continued getting up. " Wait! you said you'd help me" I said almost screaming. He sighed and said " how can I help someone who doesn't even know the basics?". I didn't give him an answer. " Well?" he said directly to me. "I don't know" I said lowly. He got up about to leave. " please" I said lowly. " I already know I'm dumb but please" I said with my voice shaking.

Kim bum's POV.

she is completely idiotic and doesn't know the basics. I got up when I heard that soft voice again. "please" she said lowly. " I already know I'm dumb but please" I heard a teary voice say. " say, will I see a crying small girl when I turn around to face you" I said toying with her.  " No " I heard a shaky voice say.

I turned around and sat down looking straight in her eyes. " Liar" I said smirking at her. " Shut up" she said turning her face to take away from my glaze. I then grabbed her chin to make her look at me. "a-a-a- ass wipe" I heard her say. I smirked  making her jump. " W-w-what is it?" she said hesitantly. "such incompetent unintelligence" I said knowing she wouldn't know what I had meant. " huh?" she said clueless. I laughed at her knowing she'd get frustrated. That was when her face got the horribly mad look on it but was interrupted. " oh hi, june, your here again?" Allison said ( a waitress at the café).

Akira POV

" Oh, hi, June, your here again?" This pretty girl with blonde hair said. Seems the Kim bum and this girl knew each other. " hello Allison, how are you" Kim bum said flashing a huge smile. She started to blush and asked "Fine. what would you like". " just two Laffe for me and my friend here" he said staring her in her eyes. The girl suddenly looked at me and her eyes looking me up and down. I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window but when I turned back around. " that will be all" she said practically scowling at me. " duh" I said nonchalantly.

She walked away flipping her hair and switching. I laughed so hard. " player" I said as I looked back at him. " I'm no player, I didn't even do anything" he said looking in the notes. " sure" I said still giggling. That was wen he looked up and said " make sure you don't make enemies, she might spit in you latte " he said teasingly.  " as if" I said.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. It was really fun making this and I need 40 votes and one comment on this chapter as well as 800 views. Thanks and authouluv, loves you! :*