Alec!!! On Ice

A/N As you've probably noticed, I'm a Yuri On Ice addict (I even have a Viktuuri fanfic on this account) so it probably isn't a surprise that I'm writing this but I found it so interesting to swap around characters and stuff. Sorry that updates are at weird times, exams are coming up but I'm still writing a 1000 words a day because I enjoy it.

'Alec, starting today I'm going to be your new coach. You're going to get to the Grand Prix final and you're going to win.' The voice echoed, the uncomfortably naked body of Alec's idol, Magnus Bane, standing in the jacuzzi with an outstretched hand, a wink following. Alec was no better than dead. His mouth hung open and it seemed the trees had to begin to sway from their normal positions, despite wind being almost nonexistent.

'What!' Was the first, stupid thing that fell from his mouth. It had come out more of a squeal than anything. All within a second, he felt like an idiot. His cheeks were a burning shade of red and his hands were beginning to tremble. His idol, the ice skating legend that he had tried to live up to his whole life, was standing right there in front of him. And, worst of all, he was offering to be his coach.

Magnus' laugh came loud and unexpectedly. Alec flinched but didn't move, starting to sweat under the heavy layers of clothing he was wearing to try and hide the skin and bone that proved that he hadn't eaten in days. 'Don't be embarrassed. Oh! Before I forget!' Magnus stepped out, showing off even more than he had before- much to Alec's dismay. 'Do you have a room I could stay in?'

-

Alec had no idea how his idol had ended up lying on the floor of the dining room, snoring gently- it was almost...cute. He shook off the thought quickly, the blush rising to his face all too unwanted, especially with his sister watching him with the eyes of a hawk- a small smirk still plastered on her face. 'He's hot.' She commented, Alec flinching as Magnus moved- still asleep- as if reacting to the statement.

Despite Alec agreeing with the rather brazen statement, he still remained silent, watching the gentle rises and falls of the man's tanned chest. He didn't notice the man's eyes opening until the chest he had been staring at began to move erratically. Laughter, Alec realised, that was laughter. His idol's eyes met his and suddenly that unwanted flush was back on his cheeks. He had been caught staring. Oh god. His endless self-deprecating thoughts didn't help when Magnus asked him a question- he had found himself in a reverie, failing to latch onto a single one of Magnus' words.

'Huh?' Alec turned his head, his mouth slightly open to be met with a rather frustrated looking Magnus.

'You weren't listening, were you?' The man sighed, fiddling with one of his hundreds of rings that decorated his fingers, complementing the golden complexion perfectly. Alec hung his head in shame. Not only was he not listening but he had also failed to even pick up the topic of the conversation due to his own drifting thoughts.

Magnus sighed but smiled gently. 'Where will I be staying?' He spoke loudly and despite Alec being glad at the change of topic, a sense of dread settled in the pit of his stomach. There was no place for Magnus to stay. The small hotel his family ran was full and apart from the attic room, he couldn't sleep anywhere.

So, the attic room it was, and despite his complaints, Magnus found he rather liked the place. Although he was used to much more lavish accommodation, the room was sweet and cosy and would fit a fair amount of the furniture he had brought over from Indonesia. He really was going to enjoy it here.

-

When Jace Herondale arrived, it was a surprise to both Magnus and Alec. Jace, the stubborn boy with sandy blonde hair who had previously lived with Magnus in Indonesia, had been quick to kick the door down and corrupt their current situation. Magnus had only just got Alec's personality down, nevermind start choreographing his routine. Now, with Jace in the mix, claiming that Magnus had promised to create his senior debut, Magnus' life was far from simple.

Especially when Jace was trying to push him back to Indonesia. Magnus protested often and held up his side of the battle of wills but Alec was different. It was almost as if Alec was pushing him away. No doubt it was Alec's anxiety speaking but that didn't make Magnus any more comfortable. Magnus had grown fond of Alec, the shy black haired boy that he enjoyed spending his time with so much. He wasn't about to pull away now.

So, in an odd twist of events, the two boys had ended up competing for him to be their coach. It was not Alec's decision, of course, but Jace's. Jace's was arrogant at the least of times and liked to flaunt his obvious skill when it came to his jumps despite the laziness of his footwork.

Alec, on the other hand, did not want to compete at all. His anxiety controlled him and with the piece Magnus had planned for him, he was sure he had lost. Eros, a dance to emit sexual love- not an ounce of purity to be seen. And, as it so happened, Alec was still a virgin- a very, very innocent one at that. Resembling any sort of sexuality was proving a struggle but Magnus knew he could do it, wanted him to do it. If only for his own selfish needs.

The training was vigorous but it was no doubt dull until the day before the competition. 'Alec,' Magnus voiced, raising his finger to his lips, looking dramatically to the sky as if it held all the answers. 'This just isn't working we need something...different.' The tanned man mused until, with a little jolt of realisation to follow, he knew exactly what to do.

A devilish smile crossed his face and suddenly Magnus was speeding towards Alec, his blade scraping the ice with a painful sound.

Alec wasn't sure how he got into this position. It was all rather shocking, really. Magnus' finger dragged his lower lip down, their breath mingling to become one. Magnus' lips might as well have been on his. The distance between them seemed to grow smaller, their lips almost about to touch. Then, Magnus spoke. 'You need to find your eros, Alec. It will be the key to your performance. I'm even willing to show you if you let me.' Magnus' voice was smooth. Alec struggled to differentiate the flirting from the coaching. But, somewhere along the way, the line hadn't just blurred but dissipated altogether.

Their lips touched.

They didn't stay at the rink for much longer.

And, of course, the next day: Alec won. Magnus would remain his coach...and much, much more.

word count: 1218

published: 2.06.17