Texting, Pt II

Maggie:

Alec, did you change the names?

Alex:

No...why are they...so boring. I know I'm not one to normally say this but to play a prank...why give us normal names.

Maggie:

Hey! I got a girls name!

Alex:

Magnus, I don't think you really mind being a girl...you sure as hell act like one a lot of the time.

Maggie:

😒

Alex:

Never said that was a bit thing...Anyway, I'm just going to change them back, it's no problem.

Magnus Bane:

Really, Alec? You said their's was dull.

Alec Lightwood:

I tried to change them...but they just automatically became this??? What the hell...

Duck:

Quack.

Alec:

Magnus, I'm confused...

Duck:

FACE THE WRATH OF A DUCK! 🦆🦆🦆

Alec Lightwood:

Jace? Can I ask you a question?

Magnus Bane:

But Jace isn't here??? 🤔

Duck:

Sure you can, Alec.

Alec Lightwood:

Well...that was easy.

Duck:

HOW DARE YOU RUIN THIS HELLISH PRANK! I bet I scared you so much though!

Alec 🖕:

Yay! Names can be fixed again, I reverted it to my old one.

And Jace...I'm not scared of ducks...

Jace: 

BUT!!!

Jace then raced over to Magnus' apartment to find Alec alone, Magnus being at a meeting somewhere. When he arrived he gave Alec a two-hour lecture on ducks and how they would rule over the human race and are demons at heart, no matter what the shadowhunting textbooks said.

Alec just sat in silent...waiting for Magnus...trying to pretend this hadn't happened before.

A/N Short chapter I wrote whilst I was bored...not that interesting...might delete later.

word count: 223

published: 7/01/16