Q&A II

Here are the answers to the Q&A! Enjoy! If you still have questions, comment them in the previous chapters or this one and I'll add them to this list!

Magnus:

Does it worry you that Alec is going to grow old and die eventually?

Please, refrain from questions such as that. But...if you must know...I'm working on something to fix that. I don't think it will work but I'm holding out hope. I don't think...I don't think I could ever deal with him dying without killing myself.

In 'Maxwell Lightwood Bane Is Fabulous' did Sebastian rape Alec?

This was originally intended for Alec but I refuse for him to answer but I will. No, Alec was not raped. Tortured, beaten, yes but never raped. As far as I know, at least. He doesn't talk about it much but I'm sure I would know if something like that did happen.

Alec:

So on a scale of 1-20, how good is Magnus in bed?

*Blushes furiously* I-i'd rather not answer that...Okay, he's amazing. 20? Yeah, sure. Magnus better not see this. I'd rather not feed his ego...

Has Jace ever teased you about being wrapped around Magnus' little finger

*Sighs* Yes, I like not to bring it up but for you guys. He does it daily yet all Magnus does is smirk! Can he deny it, please! I AM NOT WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER!...He is wrapped around mine *smirks*...sorry, that was too much. Excuse me *begins to blush to the point of looking like a tomato*

Has Jace ever walked in on you 'frickle fracken'

If that is what I think it is, yes, he has. It was the worst moment of my life. Thinking about it now...I want to puke. Seriously, I think I'm going to be sick with embarrassment. MAGNUS!!!

Will:

Soooo...I hear you like ducks, is that true?

You, whatever mundane you are, can go die. I don't care that I'm supposed to keep you safe but I DON'T CARE, YOU SADISTIC HUMAN! And...to answer your questions...the statement is false.

Sebastian:

Want to help me burn down the world?

Um... I would. But, unfortunately, I'm already doing so with Clarrissa. Look she's over there! *Clary runs away*. Look, we're perfect partners. If she ever runs away, I'll know you're there :) Please don't burn down the world whilst I'm not there!

Jace:

What do you think of Alec's relationship?

Um...Well, Magnus is an alright guy and I mean, he did save Alec from death a few times. So, I accept it. More importantly, I support Alec for who he is and whoever he chooses I will congratulate him. He is my parabatai and I love him like a brother. 

Why'd you kiss Clary if you KNEW you guys were brother and sister? Is it just because you're that much of a pervert?

Okay! She was NOT my sister! Yes, I thought was my sister but deep down I knew she wasn't and I don't want to bring it up, stop being rude, I don't ever want to think of that, anyway, Clary and I are engaged now so.... Alec: ''I think Jace just went into overload''

Why are you scared of ducks?

That...that is a story I refuse to tell. Lets just say, five-year-old Jace didn't want to go to the park anyway.

ANYMORE QUESTIONS? ASK BELOW!