Truth or Dare

THIRD PERSON- AND I KNOW THIS IS CLICHE, THAT'S THAT POINT XD

Alec and Magnus lounged in their loft as they had for the last few nights. Alec, unusually, was fiddling with his engagement ring. He was bored and Alec, well, he was never acted bored. Unfortunately, Magnus was in a worst situation- he was wearing black.

When it first happened Alec just stood frozen, unable to comprehend the clothes Magnus has seemed to accidentally place on himself. 'W-what?' He had stumbled, having nothing else to say.

Magnus had just shrugged and to prove a point he poured glitter all over himself and just said 'happy?' Magnus in a bad mood was worse than a constantly crying baby to Alec and he couldn't help but cringe at the harshness of his words.

Magnus was still wearing black and sitting on the couch with Alec's head laying on his lap. Alec was mumbling to himself but stopped as soon as Magnus kissed his head.

He turned his head to see Magnus smiling. 'We've been cooped up in here for weeks. The cold peace is bad for warlocks and I know you don't want me to go out but how about we bring some people here. A party! Only small just you and your shadowhunters.' He smiled and Alec was happy to compromise.

He was still worried about Magnus going out. Although he wasn't fae, the shadowhunters had become worse to downworlders. They blamed them for the death toll of the war and hadn't forgiven the warlocks for the many who did not fight. Only shadowhunters could blame the people that had caused them to win. Alec worried for him and believed, although he could fend for himself, that he should stay indoors unless it was necessary to leave.

Alec also refused to leave Magnus' side. But, even love couldn't stop them from being bored. Alec had a deep hatred of parties but this one he would agree to. Heck, he would agree to any party now.

He nodded his head enthusiastically and jumped off the couch. 'I'll call them.' Magnus smiled and buried himself deeper into the couch, looking like he was about to fall asleep. Alec ran to his phone and speed-dialled Jace, asking him to tell everyone to come.

Alec hadn't seen any of them in weeks and had only kept in touch over phone, which still wasn't enough to entertain him. By the time Alec returned to the couch, Magnus was gone. 'Magnus!' Alec called, fearing the worst. 'I'm just getting ready Alec, don't be such a scaredy cat!' He called back and Alec sighed in relief.

Magnus getting ready gave enough hope to Alec that tonight might just be entertaining. Alec walked into the bedroom to see Magnus back in a pair of purple, glittery of course, jeans and a silk black top with yellow thread stiched across it. He was applying his eyeliner and as soon as Alec walked in, gestured him over. Alec took a step back, knowing what was about to happen, but Magnus knew how to get Alec to do his bidding.

He put on his best innocent face and put the eyeliner down and he could see Alec relax, only slightly but enough for him to be close enough. Magnus pulled him into a hug and, as quickly as was possible, applied the eyeliner on one eye. 'I knew it.' Alec shouted, stepping back. He had a smile on his face but was still annoyed.

'One eye is done, can't I do the other one?' Magnus pleaded and Alec decided, that for his fiance, he would do it. He could deal with the constant teasing of his friends. As long as it was something to do. Alec actually felt good in the eyeliner and as he looked in the mirror he smiled at his reflection. Although it was something he hated, it did suit him. Magnus came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Alec's waist, and smiled at him.

'Knew you would love it.' He smirked, leaning his head onto Alec's shoulder, sending kissed up and down his neck. Alec giggled like a girl and Magnus stifled a laugh. Alec flushed under his hair and went to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit, he still hadn't got the confidence to go round topless unless it was with Magnus.