Hug My Heart - Chapter 17 - Hannah & Maria

Recap: "Then I went to vidcon and met you." I told him, smiling, as I leaned in and kissed him.

Your P.O.V:

He smiled, and pulled me into his lap. He stroked my hair. "Lets go for a walk." Joey suggested.

We walked to the door, and put on our shoes, and we walked to the local park. It was beautiful outside. Joey and I sat on a bench together, and he put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled, and put my head on the crook of his neck. He rested his head on top of mine and we sat there comfortable for a while before we heard a girl yell at her friend. "OH MY GOD THATS FRICKIN JOEY GRACEFFA!!! THAT'S JOEY GRACEFFA!!!" and she ran up to us. "The girl we must have heard was freaking out with her hand over her mouth. The other one spoke. "Hi... I'm Maria... my friend here is Hannah. She is like... your biggest fan. She insisted we move to L.A that way we can possibly meet you." She said smiling. Maria looked over to her friend and shook her. Hannah held up 1 finger. "I'll be right back." She said as calmly as possible, as she ran to the other side of the park. And we heard the eco of her scream. Joey laughed. And Hannah came running back. "Im fine now..." she said of breath. "Hi, I'm Hannah!" The girl said cheerfully, sticking out her hand. Joey laughed. "I don't shake hands with my fans, I hug them!" He said hugging her. I smiled. "Can I get a picture?" Hannah asked, practically crying. Joey took a picture with her, then she looked at me and smiled. "Who are you? I saw you in Joey's vlog, and I saw you sitting with him just now... are you his girlfriend?!" She asked. I looked add Joey and he gave a slight nod. "Um... yes... but Joey isn't ready to tell EVERYONE yet." I say. I saw her face fall, but get exited at the same time. "Congratz! OMG I'm the first to know about this! I promise I wont tell." She made a zipping motion across her mouth with her hand. We laughed and she did too. "Well it was nice meeting you girls! Bye!" Joey and I said. We said our goodbyes and left to go home again.

Sawyer was making dinner when we got back, so we went up to our room. On my way up the stairs, Joey infront of me, I tripped and banged my chest on one of the stairs. "Ow!" I yelled laughing. "Oh my god what happened what hurts are you ok?" Joey asked. "My boobs!" I laughed. Joey and Sawyer both started laughing aswell. "Titty Tumble." Sawyer laughed. "Sawyer!" I laughed yelling. Joey carried me up the rest of the stairs, still laughing. He kissed me once we got to his room. He sat on the bed, me still in his arms. We stayed in that position for about 3 minutes before Sawyer called us down. We went down for dinner and Sawyer made some pasta. I took a bite and was immediately impressed. I loved it! "Oh my god Sawyer this is delish!" I said. He smiled. "It's my mothers recepie." He said.

Joey's P.O.V:

After dinner Y/n and I went up to our room to play some hungercraft. As per usual she died after about 3 minutes... but stacy and I had to battle to the death at the end. She won because she had a diamond sword and armour. Once the game was over, I looked over to Y/n who was scrolling through twitter. Shit I forgot to follow her. I decided to play a little game with her. I look at her with my "seductive" face. Eventually she looked over to me and laughed. "What are you doing?!" She said. I made a sad face. "Trying to be sexy." I said in a jokingly way. "You don't need to try." she said. I smiled at that. I pulled out my laptop and opened up twitter. I sneakily looked over at her computer and found her twitter URL. I followed her and decided to do something that is well overdue.

Hi guys! I should have told you sooner, probably around 7 months ago... but @Y/Twitter/N and I are dating! <3 Video up tomorrow!

Your P.O.V:

I got a notification that Joey Graceffa started following me. Of course he peaked at my computer. I went to his twitter page and saw his newest tweet. Joey decided to finally tell his fans! "So you ready to shoot that video?" He asked. I laughed. "Sure..." I say, as Joey sets up everything. He turns on the camera. "Well hello there everyone!" Joey started. "So by now most of you have seen the tweet, but incase you didn't you'll find out what it says in this video!" Joey said in his country accent. "I should have made a video about this a really long time ago... like 7 months ago... but today I have a special guest... my girlfriend..." He said, and moved the camera back a little bit, "Y/n!" He shouted. "Yea!!! Hi everyone!" I said. "So today we will be doing the relationship tag!" He said. "Lets get started!"

"What is the other person's favourite colour?" Joey read off his phone.

"Green." I say.

"Silver?" He says.

"What is the other person's favourite animal?" I read off my phone.

"POMSKI!" I shout. Joey laughs.

"Uh... Unicorn?" Joey says questionably.

"Yes... but how about an aminal that really exists." I laugh

"Um... Uh... Cat?" Joey says.

"NO IT'S A CHINCHILLA!"

"Oops!" Joey laughs.

"I'll still give it to you because you got uncorn right." I say

"What's the other person's favourite social media website?" Joey said.

"I know for you I should say YouTube because..." I say gesturing to the camera. "But I think it's tumblr." I say and laugh. "Yeah you got it!" He says laughing.

"For you... YouTube." he says without effort. I laugh. How ironic.

What's the other person's favourite song right now?" I say.

"I know yours." I say to Joey. He makes a go ahead gesture. "Still into you by Paramore." I say. Joey smiles. "I don't know yours..." Joey says. I sigh, and laugh. "How shameful. It's The Only Exception or Aint It Fun by Paramore!" I shout. Joey laughs.

"Oh man this one's easy for you!" Joey says. "What's the other person's favourite food?"

"CHICKEN/CHICKEN-ANYA/CLUKIA!" I scream. Joey laughed so loud.

"I actually know this... You were telling me about it." Joey said. "Ever since you were little you've always loved Chicken balls." Joey said. (No not actual chicken balls you pervs LOL!) I laugh. "It's true!"

"Well... the last question isn't much of a question." I say. "What?" Joey asks, and looks at his phone. "Oh it says to kiss eachother." Joey says, as he leans in and gives me a kiss

"Well there you guys go! I hope you guys like us together... y/ship/n!" Joey says. We both say together "May the odds be ever in your favour..... gooooooooodbye!" And we cover the lense with our hands. Joey quickly edits the video and posts it. I hope his fans like me.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          03.14.14

Hai! :D

It's me! Hannah! Your amazing, awesome, author! <3

O M G! So in like... 4 days, I went from 1,600 reads, to 2,100! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIONIOUS! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH! I've been responding to my comments lately, that's why I went from 16 comments to 33 :P

It literally makes me so happy when someone comments, so please please comment! Anything! What you liked about the chapter, what you want to see in the next chapter, if you'd like to play a role in the story... anything and I'd love to read, respond, and take action! <3

Remember to read, vote, comment, like, share, and add this story to your libraries and reading lists! Also if you favourite my story or you follow me you get notifications when I post the next chapter!

I realise I've been putting followers in the dark! I want more followers believe me, I just forgot to ask :P

Anyway... Thank you my good friend Maria for being in my story... that was sort of something that would really happen if I were ever to meet the master Joey Graceffa himself... so I hope you guys liked it...

FOLLOW ME ON:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

AND WATTPAD!: xHannahBanana01

And may the odds be ever in your favour...

LOVE YA

BAII! <3