Hug My Heart - Chapter 11 - Bucket List

Recap:

Hitch's P.O.V: Woof.

Your P.O.V:

"Our Turn." Joey said, as he slammed his lips on mine. Wow. I internally laugh as I think of all of us making out in the living room. I smile against Joey's lips. He smiles back, both of us out of breath. We glance over at Lara & Sawyer, and all I have to say is Jeeze. Don't they ever come up for air. I look back at Joey and he slams his lips back on mine. This is basically everything I've ever dreamed of. I suddenly remember the fanfiction I wrote about Joey... I had to update that soon. I pushed it out of my mind, I just wanted to enjoy the moment as it is, and I don't think it could get any better.

Lara's P.O.V:

I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm with Sawyer, and Y/n's with Joey. This is everything we've ever asked for. Suddenly a thought pops into my mind. My Sawyer fanfic. I had to update that soon! It's been about 2 weeks and I usually update every week. Meh. Ill update it later, right now I just want to enjoy this, because for all I know I could wake up and this could all be a dream. An amazing one at that.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

I pulled away and smiled. I looked over to see Joey and Y/n not there. Wierd. I looked over at her, and she was blushing. This turned out perfect. Joey has Y/n, and now I have Lara. Joey and Y/n come down the stairs, and Y/n and Lara give eachother a look, almost as if they were having a conversation. They both took out their phones and sat on the couch in sync. I look at Joey, super freaked out. He laughed at my face, and I just shook my head. I walked over to Lara and she pushed her phone against her chest, hiding it from me. What could she be hiding? I managed to get a glance at her phone.

Lawyer (Lara+Sawyer) A Sawyer <3Man Fanfic.

Chapter 37: To Do List

To Do:

Meet Sawyer Hartman (Check)

Hug Sawyer Hartman (Check)

Become friends with Sawyer Hartman (Check)

Kiss Sawyer Hartman (Check)

Feel Sawyer Hartman's abs

Screw Sawyer Hartman

This took me by suprise. She wrote a fanfiction about me? She want's to touch my abs and SCREW me? Um... I choked on air, and Lara aknowledged me. Shit. "OH MY GOD SAWYER!" she said, blushed, and ran upstairs to the guest bedroom, locking the door behind her. I just stand their stunned, as I take notice that the same thing happened to Joey, exept Y/n was knocking on the door, crying, shouting at Lara to open the door, and Joey chased after her. Suddenly, the room started spinning, and black dots started filling my vision, and the blackness took over.

Your P.O.V:

Joey saw my fanfic. He's going to think I'm a creep! This is NOT good! I'm guessing the same thing happened to Lara and Sawyer, because Lara was crying and not letting me in the room to hide from Joey. I had tears of my own running down my face. I saw Joey coming up the stairs, so I started panicking, and I ran to the bathroom to hide. I read over my list:

To Do:

Meet Joey Graceffa (Check)

Hug Joey Graceffa (Check)

Become Friends with Joey Graceffa (Check)

Kiss Joey Graceffa (Check)

Kiss Joey Graceffa is the rain

Feel Joey Graceffa's abs

Screw Joey Graceffa

Reading this just made me cry harder, knowing that he saw this. I try to calm down but it's not working, so I just give up and let it all out, when I hear a thump. It sounded like someone hitting the ground. I rush out of the bathroom to see hear Lara screaming. "SAWYER!!! SAWYER WAKE UP!!!" She sounded histerical. Joey was in the kitchen getting ice for his head. He obviously thinks I'm a creep now. I completely strut passed him, and kneel down next to Sawyer. Joey puts the ice on his head, when suddenly an idea hits me. I go to the kitchen and get a glass of cold water. I then over to him and splash it on his face. He instantly wakes up. "W-what happened?" he asked. Lara leaned over and kissed him, she instantly struggled away. "Sorry... you must think I'm a creep no-" she was cut off by Sawyer slamming his lips on hers. I look away, only to see Joey. I either look Joey in the eye, or watch them kiss. I blush and choose to look at Joey. He looks back at me, and I blush. "Just as Lara said... you must think I'm a creep." I say. He shakes his head. "I just think you're adorable." he says, and smiles. He softly presses his lips to mine, and looks outside. "Aww. Too bad it's not raining, we could go outside if it was." he says. "Haha very funny." I say sarcastically. "But there is something we can do." he says. I smile, and then realize what he just said. He already picked me up, and ran my upstairs. The minute we were in his room he took off his shirt, and rested my hands on his abs. I trail my fingers lighly across his abs, and he gasped in response. "Y/n..."

Feel Joey Graceffa's abs (Check)

Joey's P.O.V:

Her trail across my abs, is like her giving me a massage, although it tickles, it's relaxing me. "Y/n" I gasp out. She smirks in response, and her hands slowly move to my back, and up to my neck. She pulls in my face, and starts kissing me. I pull away after a while. I glance at the clock; 12:53 a.m. Shit, it's late. I pull her off me, and lay her next to me. The minute her face hits the pillow she falls asleep. How did I get so lucky. I think, as I fall asleep beside her.

~

I wake up to someone screaming, I look over to see it's Y/n. I couldn't see why she was screaming, until I notice a knife to my throat.

Your P.O.V:

Andre.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          02.01.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

Yay! 500 reads! WOO! I'm really exited! This is my first story, and 4th week with Wattpad... and I already got 500 reads!

I hope you guys liked the chapter... especially the end. I really wanted to fit her past into the story soon because the story IS called Hug My Heart for a reason... and there may or may not *Hint Hint* be a corny line somewhere in the next few chapters... and then the title will start making sense. ;D

Anyway! Don't forget to Like, Favourite, Vote, COMMENT, and add this story to your Libraries and Reading Lists!

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it?

I'm also multi-webual

Follow me on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

Signing off in 3...2...1.. BYE!

~xHannahBanana01