Hug My Heart - Chapter 13 - Happy Birthday!!!

Recap: "He's Andre." she said.

Lara's P.O.V:

"He's Andre." I say. "Y/n's ex... abusive.. boyfriend." I say. Joey gasps and his eyes go wide. "W-what?!" He yells. "He was crazy... he would beat her over the stupidest things... like eating the last cookie, or throwing out stale chips. He actually carved "Property of Andre" into her back..." I say. Joey just looked lost. Suddenly his face turned a slight green color. "I-i'll be on my way..." he choked out. He ran to the bathroom and must have rid of his dinner. He went back to his and Y/n's room, leaving me alone. Sawyer was at the gym, so I decided to go downstairs and cook something.

Joey's P.O.V:

The thought of Y/n having something carved into her back made me sick. What kind of a sick, twisted, disgusting human being would do that?! I went back to our room and sat next to Y/n. She just looked lost. "She tell you?" she asked. I nodded, and hugged her. "Can... can I see?" I ask. She looked confused at first, and then realization crossed her face. She got up and turned her back to me. She pulled up her shirt, and written across her back, is a scar of the words "Property of Andre". Tears formed in my eyes. No one should have to go through that. EVER. I grabbed her and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her hands went to my hair, and my hands went around her waist. I pushed her against the wall, and she wrapped her legs around mine. I pulled us to the bed, but when her back touched the matress she pulled away. "Not yet Joey." she said. I smiled, and realized what just happened. I wasn't ready for this either. I got up off her and sat next to her. This was awkward...

Sawyer's P.O.V:

"FASTER SAWYER, FASTER!" my trainer yelled. (Not like that you crazy pervs.) as I was proceeding with my burpees. I was covered in sweat, and I was already sore from yesterday. Suddenly, the fire alarm went off. Oh no... my clothes are in my locker, and I have no time to get it... I'm shirtless and in my shorts. Oh well. I rushed out of the gym, and just as me, and a few other guys were leaving, of course a group of girls walk by. They rush over to us and start peppering us with compliments. One of them wouldn't leave me alone, and kept touching me up. Then she started making out with me. Gross. "EW!!! GET OFF OF MY YOU SLUTTY ASS BITCH!" I scream. I storm off to my car, and drive home. Once I get home I immediately start brushing my teeth. I take a shower, and go watch T.V. Lara's already sitting on the couch eating something. I smile, and she smiles back. She changed the channel 'till she finds the news.

"Famous YouTuber Sawyer Hartman found kissing Trish Paytas. Looks like we have a new YouTube couple!" Said the news lady, standing beside a picture of that slut kissing me. My eyes go wide, and so do Lara's. I look over at her. "Babe, the slut forced herself on m-" I was cut off my her slapping me across the face, and her running upstairs crying. I run after her, but I was too late. She ran into Joey and Y/n's room. I feel the pain rushing in, as tears form in my eyes. I go to my room and lay on the bed, just staring at the ceiling. I close my eyes as the tears run down my face, until I feel another slap to my face. I open my eyes to see Y/n standing infront of me, looking furious. "HOW COULD YOU?!" she screamed. "I swear! The bitch forced herself on me!" I said. She looked me in the eye. "On hitch's life?" she asks. I nod. It's true! She hugs me and apologizes. "I'll go talk to Lara." she says and smiles. Let's just hope she believes her.

Lara's P.O.V:

"Lara... I gave him the stare, and I made him swear on Hitch's life." Y/n said. I look her in the eyes. She's telling the truth, and so is Sawyer. I can't believe I didn't even listen to him. I start sobbing, and run to his room. I run to him and hug him with all my might. "I'm so sorry!" I say. He strokes my hair. "It's ok." he says soothingly. I'm so glad I have the best boyfriend in the world. I smile against his chest. I gasp remembering something. Y/n's birthday is coming up! If it's November 14th today... and her birthday's the 21st... 1 week! "Sawyer!" I say. "Yeah?" "It's Y/n's birthday next week!" I say. "Oh! What are we gonna get her?" he asks. I know exactly what to get her.

Joey's P.O.V:

It's Y/n's birthday in exactly 1 week... she's turning 20...1? Yeah 21. I have no idea what I'm going to get her. I look over to see Y/n asleep, so I get out my laptop and look at a few things. I know exactly what I'm getting her.

~ 1 Week Later! ~

Joey's P.O.V:

I glance at the clock; 7:14 am. Y/n's still sleeping. She's practically moved into my room now. I sneak out of the house and go pick up Y/n's birthday present. I hope she likes it! I walk back into the house quietly, to see Sawyer and Lara wrapping something. "Her present?" I whisper. They nod in response. While they're wrapping whatever it is they got for her, I cooked a nice breakfast, and once they were done, I woke up Y/n. "Happy Birthday!" I say.

Your P.O.V:

"Happy Birthday!" Joey says, waking me up. I smile and get up and dressed. I walk hand-in-hand with Joey downstairs, to see a lovely breakfast prepared for all 4 of us. We eat and then Joey gets up. "PRESENT TIME!" he says. He drags us into a room, where the presents were. "WHOLY!" I say. "This is from me." Joey said, handing me a small box. I open it to find the prettiest white gold and diamond bracelet. Tears form in my eyes, and I hug him tight. Next Sawyer hands me something "From Hitch." he says. I laugh, and rip off the wrapping. Inside there was a box. I opened the box to find a leather choker necklace, that looked like a colar for a dog with a very rich family. I laugh and put it on. It was gorgeous though. "And now from me." Sawyer said. He handed me a universal giftcard. SWEET! "NOW FROM MEEEE!" Lara screamed. She handed me another wrapped box, and what was inside made me laugh. Pink furry car seat covers, with a steering wheel cover. "Joey would never let me put these in his car!" I scream, laughing. "That's right. It's not going in my car." I laugh. "Yours?" I say to Lara. She shakes her head. "Who's then?" I'm confused! Joey motioned for me to follow him outside. Parked outside was a gorgeous silver porsche. "From me." Joey said. My eyes go wide, and my heart stops. "Happy birthday!" Joey said.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          02.09.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

Guess what...

CHICKEN BUTT!

No... Today's my dad's birthday!!! AND THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK!!! WEEE!

Also...

I got almost 800 views! WOOHOO! My goal is by next Sunday, to have 1,000 views, 75 votes, and 15 comments... do you think you can make that happen!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!! JUST DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE, AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! It was so hard, but so fun to write! Hope you guys like reading as much as I like writing!

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it?

That's it for today!

Hasta lasagna, don't get any on ya!

Stalk me on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

(Yes there is a pattern going on here...)

Baiiiii!

~xHannahBanana01