Hug My Heart - Chapter 20 - OH MY GOD YOU DIED!

Recap: Kiss Joey in the rain - (CHECK! <3)

Your P.O.V:

We pulled apart, and smiled at eachother. "Lets go back inside." Joey suggested. We walked towards the back door, but before we could get in, Sawyer stopped us. "No! You guys are gonna get the house all wet!" he shouted. "How are we gonna get changed?!" Joey laughed. Sawyer handed us a stack of clothes. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this now... I mean we've been dating 9 months now that it's April... but... I don't know. Joey saw my hesitation and gave Sawyer a look, he looked at me and sighed. "Ugh fine, but seriously try not to drip... I'll bring you towels." Sawyer left for a minute, and came back with 3 towels. He put one on the floor near the door, and gave us one each. We stepped inside on the towel, and we dried up, and brought the towels upstairs. I grabbled the clothes off of Joey's bed and went to change in the bathroom. Once I was in my pyjamas, I walked out, to find Joey asleep on the bed. I smiled and crept over. I kissed his cheek, and looked at him for a moment, before he screamed BOO! I screamed very loud I might say, and fell off the bed. "Oh my god are you Ok?!" was the last thing I heard, before I was brought under.

Joey's P.O.V:

Y/n must have hit her head when she fell. I feel terrible. I shouldn't have scared her. I'm such a f*ck up! I picked her up to see a pool of blood under her head. SHIT! I called emergency immediately. Soon an ambulance arrived and brought her to the hospital, I rode in the ambulance with her, while Sawyer and Lara drove. I was holding her hand, bawling my eyes out beside her the whole time. The hospital does a bunch of procedures, and hooks her up to IV's. "Well she's gone into a coma..." the doctor was saying, but I cut him off. "Is she going to be ok?" I asked. "Well... Um... she's had minor head trauma, and she should have a full recovery, but there is always the chance that she won't wake up." At that moment, I felt my skin burst into goosebumps, and the hairs on my body stand up. I got this nausia feeling. I took a few deep breaths and nodded slowly. I held her hand, as tears rushed down my face, and onto my neck, and I broke into sobs. "Pl-please. Wake up." I cried.

I stayed with her every day and every night since this happened, it's been 3 weeks now and I'm starting to grow a stubble. I know I need to go home and shower, eat, shave, but I cant. I went home once already, and the whole time I was just itching to get back to her. Every time I try to eat something it just comes back up, so I stopped trying. I can't even worry about myself though, Y/n's getting dangerously thin. I heard my tear hit her hand, then everything went in slow motion. The heart meter stopped beeping, and was holding a steady note, as doctors rushed in shouting code blue, and pushed me out of the room. What's code blue? Suddenly it hit me, like a truck going a million miles a second. Her heart stopped. She's dead. She's gone. She left me. I felt myself slowly sinking to the ground. My breathing quickened, and the room was spinning. Is this what a panic attack feels like? My heart is being strangled, and I let out a cry as the pain gets too intense, before I black out.

~

I wake up on a hospital bed, not hooked up to any machines, just as if I feel asleep on one. Then it all hit me again. Y/n's dead. I felt the tears rush to my eyes and then pour down my face. This cant be happening. This is clearly a terrible nightmare and I'll wake up at any moment, to see Y/n shaking me awake. I shake my head, pinch my arm, slap myself a few times. Nothing. But now I hear Y/n voice calling me. "I'm so sorry." I wispered. "It's OK, it wasn't your fault." she said back. I wanted no more then to see her right now. Just to say goodbye, to know that this was gonna happen. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and saw it was hers. I blinked by eyes. I must be daydreaming. I touched her arm, and I could feel it, I wasn't dreaming! She's here! I stood up and hugged her, and started sobbing into her shoulder. "Y-you died." I sobbed. "I thought I lost you." I continued. I could feel a tear on my shoulder. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I honestly don't know what I'd do without you." I told her. She smiled, and a few more tears fell onto her cheeks. I kissed them away, and hugged her longer. I leaned in for a kiss, and he hands went to where my abs would have been. She gasped. "Have you been eating?! I can feel your ribs!" She exclaimed. I looked away shamefully. "Joey!" She whisper-yelled. I looked down. "We're going to get some food in you right now!" She practically shouted. She had my hand in one of hers, and pulling her IV stand along with the other. We made it to the food floor did I realise, that I was so hungry. I got some jell-o, an orange, a sandwitch, and a water. I ate them up quickly and got more. I would start going to the gym right when we got back.

Your P.O.V:

Joey was clearly very hungry. I just ate his Jell-o. I was also pretty skinny but the doctor said I should get back to normal in about a week. As for Joey, probably about the same. The doctor said I could leave today, and when I did, I completely forgot about the date! "Um Joey... what date is it?" I asked. "May 10th 2013." he responded. I had been out for nearly a month! Oh my god! I also remember Joey's birthday is coming up. I decided to pretend lke I didn't know when his birthday was, and pretend not to remember... then suprise him with concert tickets to Marina and the Diamonds, Paramore, and Lana Del Rey. He's gonna love it. We walked in the door and I was tackled by Lara. "OH MY GOD YOU DIED!" She yelled in my face. I couldn't help but laugh. Sawyer came down the stairs at that point. "How was your date with Jesus?" He asked. Everyone burst into laughter. I'm glad to be back home.

~

Shane's P.O.V:

The one time I met Y/n... she seemed super nice. I mean, yes she kind of fangirled on me yes but she was super nice once she calmed down. And I find out today that she DIED?! WHAT THE F*CK?! I've called Joey 15 times to make sure he's OK, but he hasn't answered. I really hope he's dealing wit this ok... Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was probably Joey, so I didnt bother looking who. "Hello?" "Shane! It's Y/n -" I cut her off. "Didn't you die?!" I said. What the hell? Am I high? "Yes haha, but the doctors saved me. I'm back home now and Joey's throwing a celebration party... do you wanna come?" "Of course! What time?" I asked. "7." "Ok. See you then!" I said, and hung up. I told Lisa and she was so relieved Y/n made it out alive.

Joey's P.O.V:

I pulled Y/n in and slammed my lips on hers. "I'm so lucky." I say. She gives me a smile. "I'm serious!" I say. A tear fell down her face. "No... I'm the lucky one. I don't deserve to have someone as amazing as you. I'm not at all attractive. Naturally, I'm not at all skinny... I don't even see why you love me." She said, whispering the last part. Hearing her say that broke my heart. "Don't EVER say that! Your amazing, Beautiful, funny, and perfect in every way! I love you because you're you." I say. She smiles wide. I lean in and kiss her. "See? If I didn't really love you... If I found you as gross as you say you are, would I do that?" I asked. She pressed her lips on mine. "I love you." She whispered.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          04.17.14

OMG IM SO SO SORRY ITS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS!!! UGH IM SO SO SO SORRY >.<

I've been working on this chapter for 2 weeks, because school is killing me right now! We have so much work to do!

Anyway... enough about the torture jail... and more about the chapter!!! I hope you liked it!!!

I tried to make it extra extra long!

LEAVE ME COMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE IM THIRSTY LOL

OMG so I've seen some people having people make trailers for their fanfic... and I'm woundering how tf do you do that?! I WANNA MAKE ONE >.< If someone knows how to make trailers... please inbox me telling me how! I'll love you forever! (You can even make me one if you want ;))

Anyway, bye bitches!

LOVES YOU!

BAII

Be a stalker like me and follow me on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS NAMED xHannahBanana01 aswell, so if you want to find me on any other social media thingies, you can search up that and probably find me!

Baiiiiiiiii!

~xHannahBanana01