Hug My Heart - Chapter 26 - Engaged

AUTHOR: Yes I know that February of 2014 was not a leap year... but let's just pretend it was for the sake of the story ok? ;D Enjoy the chapter...

Recap:  Suddenly that makes me notice something on Lara's left hand... a... diamond ring?!

Your P.O.V:

"LARA!" I practically yelled. She jumped. "What?!" She said, a little frustrated. I couldn't respond. I just stood there staring at her, mouth gaping. "Y/n?" Joey said. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I still didn't respond. Joey started panicking. He picked me up and sat down, with me on his lap, stroking my hair. He leaned down and kissed me, waking me up from my temporary state of shock. and smiled. "Lara...!" I said. I grabbed her hand. She smiled. "It's true! I'm soon to be Lara-mae Hartman!" She said, and smiled. Sawyer was still holding the baby, smiling at both the baby, and Lara. Just then I realised something. Lara's baby was born on February 29th! "LARA! IT'S FEBRUARY 29th!" I yelled. "Oh my god!" She said and smiled. "She really is a special baby." She said. Sawyer handed the baby to Lara and Lara smiled. "Skye Miracle Hartman... born February 29th 2014" She said, smiling. 

Sawyer's P.O.V:

It's crazy... thanks to me pulling that prank on Joey... making him late for his panel... making him bump into Y/n... they ended up together... and now I have a beautiful fiancee (soon to be wife) and a beautiful baby. I'm so grateful that finally my life is settling into place. Lara and I are planning on getting married on March ... March 23rd... our anniversary. I honestly couldn't wait. I was already getting jittery. The whole wedding was already planned... everything was already set... all we had to do was set it up and clarify who's coming to the wedding. Lara and I have decided to invite both our families... Joey & Y/n...  And our YouTube friends. Our wedding will be perfect. 

~March 23rd!!! (WEDDING DAY!)~

Lara's P.O.V:

Today's the magical day! My heart's pounding in my chest. I can't believe this is actually happening. It's too good to be true. We all know that this is clearly a dream... or if it isn't... something will go wrong... something. Just because it doesn't make sense. A year and a half ago... I would have never thought I had a chance with Sawyer. It would be impossible. I would have even thought it to be impossible to even meet him... and now look where I am. Honestly I couldn't be happier right where I am today. I realised that I sarted crying... so I quickly washed my face... took a nice hot shower to release my tentions... and made my way to the hair salon. They did my hair, and after about 2 hours it was complete! Oh my god! My hair has never looked so beautiful before! :O I thanked them and payed for my hair... tipping them $10 for the good job. Next I made my way to the makeup studio and got my makeup done. This took a little longer considering all the steps they did to just make me look natural yet gorgeous. After about 3 and a half hours... it was time to put on the dress. Just in time. I made my way to my Wedding prep team, and they all started crying at how beautiful I looked. I honestly have never felt more pretty. They helped me into my  gorgeous gown, and put on my veil. Y/n started crying and hugged my super tight.  Suddenly we heard the music start... and it was my que. I grabbed hold of my dads arm. "are you ready?" he asked, nervous. I nodded and smiled. The doors opened up, revealing the entire wedding scene before me.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*         06.06.14

Haii!!!

OMG I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY!!! UGH WHERE DO I START!?!

Okay....

1. I'm really really sorry for posting this chapter so late... but since it's nearing the end of the school year... we're constantly getting smacked with tests to study for... projects to do... and blah blah blah... and I've been so busy!!! GRR!!! EVIL SCHOOL!!!

2. YAY I GOT THE CHAPTER POSTED!!! Muahahaha I'm such a tease! (LMFAO) I'm making you guys wait for the next chapter for the wedding scene >:3! ...

...

...

...

Okay in all honesty I didn't write the wedding scene because I'm still getting the information from the real Lara of what her dream wedding would be... because I really do want the Lara figure in this story to reflect the real Lara figure in my life... she's one of my best friends... and honestly this is going to sound wierd... but meeting her changed my life. She's brightened my mood alot and just convinced me to focus on the positive... and throw the negative things into a fire... then step on them... get my cat to eat them then shit them out... and then pee on them. >.> 

3. OMG 8.1K READS

DEAD

ASDFGHJKLZQXWCEVRBTNYMUIOP!!!!!!!!!

4. I believe I'm going to have a trailor made for my story... but I can't decide on a song to use... so I need you to comment! I'm serious right now! Seriously for those who are reading this! Comment! Let me know what song you think will suit my FanFic! (the sooner you do this... the sooner the trailor comes out!)

5. I've decided to be a bitch and tease you guys! MUAHAHAHA!

Because I've been super anxious for the sequel... IDK WHY... I made the cover and description a really long time ago... and it's just been there in my works with a big red 'DRAFT' mark on it... so I've decided to change that and just show you what I came up with! GO CHECK IT OUT! <3

Anyway... I think that's everything...

Yeah!

Okay...

Um...

BAII!

OOH WAIT!!!

MAY THE ODDS ME EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE!

STALK MEH PLEZ:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

~xHannahBanana01 ;)