Hug My Heart - Chapter 24 - $2 Hickeys

Recap: "At least Joey's feeling alright."

Joey's P.O.V:

I started to get very worried about Y/n. She was constantly throwing up, and she started to get pale, and then a bit green. A few times, she curled into a ball on the floor clutching her stomach. Seeing her like this makes my heart curl. I don't know what's going on. "I'll be right back baby..." I said, giving her a slight smile. I walked over to Lara and Sawyer's room. I knocked on the door and Lara answered. She gave me a very annoyed look. "What." She asked. "Well um... Y/n's not doing so well.... I came to you for a diagnostic maybe?" I said smiling. "What do you think I am a f*cking doctor?! No!" She said, and slammed the door in my face, then opening it again. "but could you possibly get me some ice-cream? Thank you Joey, Love ya!" She said, giving a huge smile. I sighed and got the chocoate ice-cream from downstairs. I grabbed a spoon, and brought it to her. Lara was now 3 months pregnant, and she got BIG for 3 months... that or I'm just not used to pregnant women. "So... any idea's for names?" I asked. She smiled. "A few..." she said innocently. I made a gesture for her to continue. "Well... if it's a boy I'm thinking about Oliver, George, Maxi, and Mckenzie... if it's a girl I'm debating Jamie, Kitty, Skye, and Alexiyasandrah" she said, twirling her hair. "I even have middle names!" she said laughing. I made a gesture again for her to continue. "Ok so... Um... I was thinking... Oliver Colin Hartman, George Pat Hartman, Maxi Daniel Hartman, Mckenzie Black Hartman, Jamie Mase Hartman, Kitty Mae Hartman, Skye Miracle Hartman, and Alexiyasandrah Hartman, no middle name." She said, sounding like she had taken years of planning. "I like them." I said. I honestly did, she did a good job picking names. I wonder what Sawyer will pick. I was so caught up in the conversation that I forgot Y/n was laying on the bathroom floor sick.

Your P.O.V:

 Joey has been taking a really long time... maybe I should go see... I stand up and I start to feel dizzy. so I sit back down. I rest my head against the side of the cold toilet and I sigh. I hear footsteps rush to my side, and I look up to see Joey. I smile and he kisses my forhead. "Im sorry I took so long. " he said. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed. He went around and layed down beside me. "Do you want to watch TV, play a game, or use the laptops?" he asked. "Let's use the laptops." I said. I go on twitter and see that I have 3,000 new followers... and 400 tweets at me. I check them and I feel tears come to my eyes.

@Y/twitter/n - Joey is MINE bitch... back the f"ck off!

@Y/t/n - Go kill yourself you slut

@Y/t/n - You use Joey for sex don't you you f*cking slut!

@Y/t/n - Jump of a f*cking building bitch

I simply burst out into tears. I closed my twitter, and hugged Joey as tight as I could. "What's wrong?!" he asked me. I couldn't speak so I just brought him to my twitter page. He read all the bad tweets and immidiately got red-faced. He logged out of his twitter and went on his. @y/t/n - I love you. Don't ever forget that. I smiled. He also tweeted generally to his fans. "You guys need to stop picking on my girlfriend... just because you want to be with me and she can doesn't mean you can pick on her." After 10 minutes almost every person who tweeted bad things to me apologized and followed me. I smiled. Joey hugged my tight and kissed me. "I love you. Don't let ANYBODY bring you down." he said, and attacked my lips again. He started kissing down my neck, onto my collar bone. He kissed back up and found my pulse. He started sucking on it, making me sigh contently. He moved back up and attacked my lips. We pulled away out of breath, and Joey gasped. I gave him a confused look. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, and showed me what he gasped about. On my neck was a huge hickey... it had to be the size of a Toonie! "Joey! It's the size of a Toonie!" I exclaimed. He gave me a questioning look. "What?" I asked. "Toonie?" He asked. OH I FORGOT WE'RE IN AMERICA. "A toonie is a $2 coin we use in Canada." I said. "OH!" He said, still confused. I laughed and started tenderly touching my new love bite. I bit my lip, and sighed. "How am I going to cover this up! It's not cold enough for turtle necks... maybe I could use makeup." I said. I grabbed my concealer and applied a large amount on the area, soon enough it was barely noticeable. I sighed giving up, and hugged Joey. "Im sorry." he said. I laughed. "It's fine... don't worry about it." I said, before I heard Lara call my name.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!*          05.17.14

Haii!!!

WEEE!!! Yesterday was Joey's birthday!!! XD He's 23 now! :o

Anyway...

I was supposed to post this chapter yesterday... but I forgot to save the day before... and it was ALL DELETED! >.< Waaa! Mommy! LOL.

Anyway on a brighter note...

6.5K READS?! 180 VOTES! 75 COMMENTS!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU LOL

My goal is by mid or near the end of June to have 10K reads? Can you make it happen?

Ok how about 10K reads, 250 votes, and 100 comments? :D I know you can do it!!! WEEE!!!

Also... I used a Canadian reference in this chapter... and I know some of you won't understand... but basically a Toonie is a $2 coin we have here... we have Loonies which are $1 coins... and Toonies which are $2 coins... :P

WHICH BRINGS ME TO SAY SOMETHING!

I was talking to my friend and I happened to say eh... so I said "Like my canadian eh-ness?"

Say that out loud.

Do you understand now?

*Sigh*

FACEPALM

FOLLOW MY CANADIAN EH-NESS XD

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

BAIII!!!

*Kiss Kiss*

Ew.

~xHannahBanana01