Hug My Heart - Chapter 21 - Under My Sleeve

Recap: "I love you." She whispered."

Joey's P.O.V:

Yay! It's my birthday! I'm turning 22 though. :( I don't wanna grow up. Y/n is still sleeping so I decided to vlog. I turned on my camera. "Well hello there everyone!" I whispered. "Today is my birthday! Ugh I'm becoming a very old man! Old man I say... anyway Y/n is still sleeping... I'm going to see if she remembers... I'll try to film it... Anyways catch up with you guys then!" and I turned off my camera. "Hmmm..." Y/n moaned in her sleep. I laughed a little. "Joey..." She sighed contently. I smiled. She moved a little in her sleep. I haven't played hungercraft with stacy in a while... so I decided to do that. I grabbed my laptop and turned on my skype. "Hey Stacy! Can we play hungercraft!!!" I whisper-yelled. "Sure... but why are you whispering?" She responded." I pointed the camera to a sleeping Y/n. She gave me a look. "Who the f buiscuit is that?" She asked while laughing. "I NEVER TOLD YOU!" She shook her head. "This is my girlfriend... we've been dating for about 9 months now." "CONGRATS JOEY!" She said. I smiled. "She really makes me happy." I said. "Aww Joey! Somebody has the FEELS!" Stacy shouted. I laughed a little. "OH and Happy Birthday!" she said. "Thanks." I said. We played hungercraft and since it was my birthday she gave me the coolest stuff. Y/n started waking up, but she rolled over and her hand rested on my leg. I smiled. She woke up with serious bedhed. "Hey Joey" She said. "Hey sleeping beauty." I said. She leaned in for a kiss, and we stop when I hear stacy say "AWE!" I laugh. I guess I forgot to turn off the game. "Y/n this is my friend stacy... we were playing hungercraft together." She smiled and waved. "I look like shit though Joey!" She says. "So what?!" I laugh back. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION IF I LOOK LIKE I GOT HIT BY A BUS 12 TIMES."

Your P.O.V:

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I started to get really emotional. Oh god it's that time a month... I should probably warn Joey he's in for a ride. I looked at myself in the mirror and started to pick out everything wrong with me. Everything. My mind screamed. You're hideous. Your obese. You're never going to be good enough for anyone. I teared up. This is just too much to hold in, so I let the tears flow. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. I couldn't... I mean... I haven't done it in so long... it's been years... I mean... I don't know. I thought to myself. Just do it you worthless, fat, ugly piece of shit! My mind screamed. I started quietly looking for Joey's razor. Once I found it I looked at it, examined it, and finally decided. I made a long cut against my left wrist. For my hideos, manface. I made another about 3 centimeteres away from the other one. For being so disgustingly fat. And finally, I made one last one. For being a worthless piece of shit. I finally thought about what I was doing, rinsed off Joey's razor very carefully, dried it, and put it back. Then I rinsed out my new cuts, and used toiletpaper to clean them untill they stopped bleeding. I put on a long sleeved shirt, and pulled it over my wrists. I rinsed my face with cold water, and composed myself. I walked out confidently, and sat over by Joey, while he edited and posted a video. I sat very carefully to not expose my arm. He looked over at me and gave me a wierd look. "Why are you acting so awkward?" he asked and laughed. I bit my lip and shook my head. "And it's 93 today... you might want to change into a tank." he said. I simply shook my head. He just stared at me untill I broke out into tears and sobbed against his chest.

Joey's P.O.V:

She randomly freaked out onto my chest. I felt bad. What's wrong with her? I want to make it better. She just kept crying and crying untill I saw it. Her green shirt had a blood stain on the cuff. I looked closer, and saw that there was 3 cuts on her wrist. I gasped. "Y/n!" She looked at me with wide eyes, and pulled down her sleeve. I grabbed back her arm, and rolled up her sleeve gently. I stared at the cuts for a few moments. They were made with my razor. I looked up with tears threatening to fall, and one did. "Why?" I asked. She simply put her head down. I grabbed a wet cloth and started dabbing at the cuts to clean them. I grabbed the gauze from under the sink and wrapped her wrist up. "Do you want me to make it look like you sprained your wrist so Sawyer and Lara won't know?" I asked gently. She nodded. I grabbed the tenser bandage and wrapped it very very loosely around her wrist, and pinned it. "There." I said, with a faint smile. She just looked at it, and back to my eyes, then broke down again. I pat her back as she sobbed. "Come with me." I said as I led her downstairs. She followed me, as I got her a glass of ice water. She took a few sips and smiled. I brought her over to the couch, and layed her down against my chest. She fell asleep untill 2 P.M. "I'm sorry I've ruined your birthday Joey." She said. "It's OK. It wasn't ruined. I got to spend the day with you!" I said. "But at 7 we are going downtown to meet up with everyone for a dinner if that's OK with you." She nodded. "While we're there I have something for you!" She said and smiled. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Then Sawyer and Lara walked down the stairs, looking very nervous.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

Oh god... How am I gonna tell them. Lara and I made a plan... first I'd talk to Joey, she'd talk to Y/n, then we'd switch roles. I have no idea what I'm going to say though... how do I even approach.

Lara's P.O.V:

I'm sort of nervous to tell them... I mean I don't know how they'll react... especially Y/n... I mean Joey is in  no place to judge me... plus he's not like that... it'll be easy telling him... but Y/n... what if she hates me after this... what if she thinks I should... no she'd never. UGH ENOUGH THINKING JUST DO IT ALREADY.

"Joey... Y/n... Sawyer and I have something to tell you... good news." I said hesitantly. They gave us their undevided attention. It felt like their eyes were piercing my soul.

"Well... Um... Sawyer and I are having a baby!" ... "I'm pregnant."

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          04.20.14

MUAHAHAHAHA

BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT NOW WERE YOU! HEHEHE!
ALSO CLIFFY!

YOU'RE WELCOME ANDI.

OMG so I literally was like... twitching to write this chapter all day yesterday... so 4:30 A.M on  sunday/monday ... here I am... You're welcome.

I just realised that my cat is lying next to me in the most awkward position... he's probably been like that for a few hours... oh well...

Anyway back to the chapter...

Weee!

So I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet... but I'm making a sequel at 50 chapters... I already have a name in mind :D

As for the baby info... I asked THE REAL LIFE Lara what she wanted it to be named and stuff.
LETS BE CLEAR. THE REAL LIFE LARA IS NOT ACTUALLY PREGNANT. IS THAT CLEAR? GOOD.

When I found out the baby info... I'm not going to tell you... You'll have to wait and read! <3

Anyway it's late... I'm tired...
BAI BITCHES!!!

Just kidding I love you!

~xHannahBanana01